𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲 #𝟖 -𝐒𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐬 𝐃𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧-

Tw: Sukuna. (also this is a joke tbh, I can't prove if Sukuna has 2 dicks my bad 😭)

     "Fuck" I cursed before getting thrown into the third building yet again

     "Fuck" I cursed before getting thrown into the third building yet again. Gojo then went after Sukuna and tried to put a stop to him but Sukuna and his four arm ass wasn't having it. I kept hitting him with as much cursed energy as I could before darkness covered my eyesight.

     Once my eyesight was restored, I seen Sukuna standing there watching me. I looked around his domain only to see me and him staring at one another. "Those hits you hitting me with is interesting. Who are you?" he asked.

     "Akira Hoshiro." I replied. He walked over towards me, and in response I dropped on my knees and bowed my head in respect. Sukuna froze watching me closely and freezing as I began to speak. "Can yall get aroused?" I asked. Sukuna froze and thought about his answer before speaking up, "Yea why?" he answered.

     "Wrap them 4 arms around me and fuck me" I said loudly. Sukuna just stared at me confused before he realized who I was. "You! The pretty girl with brown skin. You came back for more?" he teased.

"Naw, it was mid" I replied. "Mid?" he questioned. "Yea nothing special" I answered. "Nothing special?" he said with a his finger on his chin.

I felt a strong presence overcome the domain as he just slowly walked over towards me. "So I didn't do anything special, huh bunny?".

I nodded "Yea, it was very mediocre".

Sukuna cracked his neck muscles and sped quickly towards me. I tried to run and dodge his attack until I felt stuck in place. I look over my shoulder to see Sukuna smiling down at me.

"Poor bunny got caught. Now let's see how well you can hop." Sukuna whispered in my ear.

"That was cringe Suku-", before I could finish I was slammed softly on the floor and sukuna stood over me.

"You could try and prove me wrong Sukuna" I teased. His smirk widen as his penis grew errect. However, it looked like 2 was there this time around. One of his arms lowered down to jerk off his two dicks at once, causing him to moan lowly to himself. "Oh shit bunny, come here on your knees" he demands.

I crawl over towards Sukuna, shaking my ass in a seductive way and maintaining our eye contact. I was the only girl Sukuna had fucked since he was resurrected because he doesn't seem to show interest in any other girl either.

Once I was once again in front of him, I got off of all fours and spread my bent legs in front of him. I maintained the eye contact as I entered a finger in to tease him slightly. I pumped my fingers in and out watching his eyes follow my movements and his dick harden by the sight.

Sukuna couldn't watch me finger myself for another second and place one arm on my pussy, and used his other to choke me, while the other two kept me under him. He smiled a sinister smile as he placed his palm down against my clit. I didn't question much as I brought our faces together to share a kiss.