𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝟐: Sophia's Suprise

Trigger Warning: cheating, toxic, divorce, abuse, BDSM

        I finished chopping up the tomatoes as I cooked and waited for my husband to come back home

    I finished chopping up the tomatoes as I cooked and waited for my husband to come back home. I was making grilled chicken, a side of rice and vegetables. I had two glasses of wine sitting on the table waiting for him. As time went by and after I watched a couple of TikTok's, I finally heard the door open. You see, that's my husband Mason and I know he's cheating on me. "Hey babe! How was your day?" He brushes his blonde hair back and stared at me with his blue eyes, "fine. What are you wearing?". I did a 180 and shook my ass lightly. "Just a little dress, you like it?". I was wearing an emerald, green lingerie dress and had my hair straighten with golden decor on the top of my head.

  "I also made your favorite dishes." I said setting his plate down. "Why thank you madam". I smiled to myself and sat down. "So how was work?" I said picking up on the hickeys on his neck. GURL THERE WERE 5-6? YEAH ABOUT 5-6 of them mother fuckers!?! "Oh, it was fine, I guess.". He pushed up his glasses and pulled his hair to one side. I felt the anger in me rise as I watched this man eat my cooking, despite eating other girls' pussies and shit. I smiled to myself. "Mm did you add some new seasoning?" He inquires. I nod my head in approval. "Well, while you were at work, I did stop by the store for a little...". "HUH?". I looked up at him and he was screaming at his phone. "What's wrong." I gritted through my teeth. "N-Nothing" he says putting his phone down. I rolled my eyes and continued to tell my story. "-and there was this guy there..." "Excuse me?" he interrupts. I stop eating and look into eyes, "huh? oh, there was a dog in a uniform?". He shook his head no, "No, the dude?". "Yea what about him" I inquired. "Did you wear that?". I looked down at my outfit and twirled. "No, I changed after the store."

He then randomly grabbed my wrist and pulled me into him. "Well Mar- Sohpia, you look amazing baby.". I looked up at him with a smile on my face, "Do I Jac- Mason?". He stopped smiling and choked me aggressively. "Who's fucking name is that?". I tried to stop him but then he pushed me down. "It's no one babe! I promise" I pleaded. He raised his hand and slapped me across my face "You lying bitch.". I stared up at him with shock on my face. "W-wait babe, I'm sorry". I knowwww this mother fucker didn't just- You know what let's just hurry up and fuck so I can finally go. "It's okay baby, I know you're angry and didn't mean it" I said massaging his shoulders. "If you like, we can add more slaps against my ass". He looks up at me with confusion "I just slapped you and you want to fuck!?". I nod and grab ahold of his wrist "Yep, spanking and slapping turns me on" I admit. "I didn't know you were a freak?". I nod in response "There seems to be a lot you don't know about me". I pulled him into the bedroom where we were met with a box of things that I had bought from the sex store. I opened it up and handed him the rope, vibrators, dildos, candle, chokers, and lube.

"Whoaaaa Sophia! I didn't know the love of my life was this freaky!?". I might as well let my wild side out for the one time, so he doesn't forget me. BUT GIRL, Ik y'all heard him call me his "Love of my Life". Head ass. "Well, I was just wanting to be different tonight" I declared. "Whatever you wanna do first go ahead, I can't look" I said while pulling a blindfold out from my nightstand. I put it on and climbed onto the bed and waited. I really wore it cause I couldn't bear to see his face. It disgusts me. "Alright babe, let's have some fun why don't we?". I felt him move some of my hair to the side, as he starts to leave small kisses down my neck. I shiver and start to think (about another man) how good this feel. I moan softly as he begins to caress my nipples. I start to think about Jacob, his best friend from work, and imagine him touching me. His tall muscular figure, dark curly hair, stubbed beard, tattoos printed down, and a Hispanic accent that drove me wild. "That feel good baby?" Mason asks. I nod softly has he continues to caress me. After caressing my nipple a bit, he moves his hands down to my pussy. He rubs on my clit while leaving kisses down my neck and tits, I moan at each touch. He then grabs a hold of my wrist and pulls it towards the head of the headboard. I hear him shuffle off and grab something and then come back. He starts to wrap the rope around my wrist on the post of the headboard.