𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲 #𝟓 (𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐈𝐧 𝐉𝐉𝐊)

"𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞" Kento says grabbing a fistful of my locs

"𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞" Kento says grabbing a fistful of my locs. "Me and Toji is going to run to the store ok? You're fucking lucky."

He aggressively lets go of my hair and pushes my head. He looks at me disgustingly and spits on my face. "Bitch." he says before opening the door and leaving. I bow my head, sadness hitting me.

"Fucks your deal?" Toji asks me while glaring down at me. I quietly shake my head as he smacks his teeth. "Whatever slut." he says leaving out the same door as Kento.

As soon as I hear their footsteps disappear I break down and cry. I've been here trapped since Sukuna and I had sex. His demon side was very charismatic and I couldn't reject it...however I do regret it. After that, I've been shunned for doing that with the literal enemy. Though Toji, Gojo, and Kento took it the most serious...

"Why are you crying?" Gojo then asked. I violently shake my head in fear. "Have I ever hit since you been here?". I shook my head 'no'. "So don't fear me like I have." he says annoyed. "I already can't stand Toji for my own reasoning but you... you didn't have to do what you did.". I rolled my eyes and felt myself get annoyed.

"What are you upset about? Like you FUCKED Sukuna. Don't you regret that?" he asked. "Yea only because the dick was mid." I answered back.

"That's it? Not because he's a literal DEMON?". "No because I'd fuck you, Toji, and Kento at once and you three are far from normal too." I said shrugging.

"What do you mean by that?" he inquires. "Well, Toji is built the way he is. Kento and you both fight demons. So y'all aren't really that 'normal' either."

"WE AREN'T SUPPOSED TO FUCK THE DEMONS THOUGH?!?" he yells. "Why are you that upset? Do you wanna fuck or something?" I mumbled.

"Don't test me." he says lowly. "I mean if you three aren't that upset why'd yall kidnap me?". "You're not a kid" he replies quickly. "Fine. Why'd yall adultnap me?" I said instead. "Because...." He said nervously.

"Because A Demon and a Sourcer should never have sex" Kento announced. I rolled my eyes, and looked over at Kento, "Big deal we fucked. I don't see how that impacts anything else.". Toji then walked in with his bags in his hands, "Well you can't fuck every demon while you're here.".

My face heated up as I realized what they meant by that. "DO YOU THINK I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR MYSELF?" I yelled. "No. clearly not" Toji answered. "You fucked Sukuna". Kento then said. "You also said you'd fuck us." Gojo then announced.

Silence fell over the house as everyone just stared at me and I looked down avoiding their eyes. "You'd fuck us?" Toji asked. "Do you not see how old we look?" Kento asked. "Yes she would. And speak for yourselves" Gojo said. "I need to hear it from her" Toji said.

"I would fuck you three at once." I answered solemnly. "At once?" Toji inquired. "That's what I thought!" Gojo exclaimed just as confused. "I do have three holes" I smirked.