"Carry me to the bedroom." Raya said with a smile. Killian stood up with his hands still on her ass. Raya wrapped her arms around his neck and he legs around his waist as he made his way to the bedroom. "Can you still do that thing with your tongue I liked?"

Killian chuckled. "I sure can."

-

"I got in trouble last night." Cali said as she ate a forkful of pulled pork. They were at her favorite barbecue spot that Jonah has never been to. However, he was enjoying the Memphis barbecue.

"Why? You covered everything, right?" Jonah asked.

Cali rolled her eyes. "He went into my room and saw your head print on one of my pillows."

Jonah laughed. "Damn, what'd he say?"

"He gave me a lecture. Then we went to my grandparents' house and told them what happened. LoLo got pissed, my siblings thought it was funny, and mommy and nanny were pretty much chill about it." Cali explained. "Then LoLo and daddy felt bad because I started crying and apologized."

"Aww, man." Jonah chuckled. "They hate me now?"

"No, they don't hate you. I did let them know afterwards that it was my idea and you tried to talk me out of it." Cali replied.

"Aight, cool." Jonah said.

"Y'all doing alright, babies?" The older black woman asked them.

"Yes ma'am. May I have more sweet tea?" Cali said.

"Of course you can, honey." The waitress said as she refilled the cup with the pitcher that was on her serving tray. "You okay, handsome?"

Jonah blushed a little. It was something about older women calling him handsome. "Yes ma'am, thank you."

She smiled back at him before walking away. "Not you blushing." Cali teased.

"What? She called me handsome and I couldn't help it." Jonah replied.

Cali laughed. "You're full of it."

"Let me take you back to the townhouse so you can be full of something too." Jonah said, putting Cali on hush mode which he found amusing. He did this every now and then just to see her reaction. She's speechless every single time.

"Is that a promise?" Cali asked, surprising Jonah.

He leaned in and studied her face. "You want some dick, Cali?" She lowered her head as she began to blush. "Don't be shy now, baby. Just let me know."

"Umm—in due time. My hands got a little clammy." Cali spoke softly.

Jonah chuckled. "I got you, mamas."

-

"Sorry I'm late." Raya said as she walked into Karis and Taylor's house, taking off her coat.

"It's alright." Taylor replied. "We're just now getting to the itinerary."

Karis and Taylor were having everyone spend the night on the 23rd, 24th, and 25th. They did this every two years and it was finally time again.

"What about the sleeping arrangements?" Raya asked.

"You can handle that." Karis quickly offered. She hated figuring out the sleeping arrangements. "Tristan is going to give his room to mom, and dad and he's going to room with Cali."

"Okay, got it." Raya replied.

"What's that on your neck?" Taylor asked his aunt.

Raya touched her neck with a look of confusion on her face. "What?"