12.

Jonah plopped down on the couch and let out a loud burp while using a dental pick to get food out of his teeth. "Excuse me." He said out loud to himself.

It was just him in the living room. The men were in the garage watching football and the women were in the dining room gossiping. Due to Jonah being the oldest grandchild, he didn't really have anyone his age to socialize with. He had his little sister Madison who would stick by Amaru or Micah when they would come into town. Then there was Kennedi who had a daughter who is ten and Micah who had a son who was eight. Jonah does interact with his little cousins, but sometimes they would get too rowdy for his liking.

Jonah decided to text Cali to see if she was available for a FaceTime call. He had a nice time with her the day prior even though all they did was talk, watch movies, and played with LJ when he woke up from his nap. He just liked being in her presence.

Cali texted him back stating she was available for a call and he instantly FaceTimed her. Cali appeared on the screen along with LJ who was asleep on her chest.

"What'd y'all do to little man?" Jonah asked.

"He got in trouble and now he's sleep." Cali giggled.

Jonah chuckled. "He must've ran to you when he got fussed at, huh?"

"He sure did." Cali said with a smile. "This is my munchkin."

"Tink, your LoLo—oh, I didn't know you were on the phone." Raya said as she walked into Zuri and Malik's room where Cali was located with LJ.

"It's okay. Did LoLo need something?" Cali asked.

"No, he just wanted me to check on you." Raya simply said.

"I'm about to put him down and go back out there." Cali assured her.

Raya nodded. "Okay, hun." She walked out of the room and closed the door.

"Was that Raya?" Jonah asked.

"Yeah." Cali replied.

Jonah chuckled. "That's crazy—I remember her voice and I haven't seen her since I was one. Will she be at the game night tomorrow?"

"Unfortunately, no. We mainly see her during holidays or when there's a birthday. She usually stays to herself." Cali explained. "My daddy said she's been like that since you and your dad moved to Atlanta."

"Damn." Jonah sighed. "Can I be honest with you?"

"Of course." Cali answered.

"I don't think my dad is over her." He said lowly incase someone was in earshot. "When he told me about their relationship, he had to stop a few times because he was crying so hard. He said he was in love with her and he believes that she was supposed to be his wife."

Cali's eyes bucked. "What about Shay?"

"He loves her but I honestly think if he had to choose between Raya and Shay, then he would choose Raya in a heartbeat. His relationship with Shay started as fuck buddies from what he told me. Then they started having feelings for each other, got married, eventually had Madison, and now here they are. Honestly, it seems like they are just coparents instead of an actual married couple because there is no true chemistry there." Jonah spilled as Cali soaked up all of the information.

"Jonah, that's a lot." Cali said.

"I know." Jonah sighed. "I'm sorry."

Cali giggled. "No, it's okay. I can tell you've been holding all of that in."

"It's just all been clicking in my brain." Jonah laughed.

"I'm already knowing." Cali told him.

"Cali Mo, come here!" Vale called from the living room.