"Genevieve will not be happy about that." Angelo whistles a laugh. "Long as you're prepared for it." Glaring at him I don't give his words a verbal response. I'm not prepared nor do I think I ever will be when it comes to the girls and their attitudes. God bless Niklaus. Still it's a risk I am willing to take.

Zaviano's phone rings but he hesitates to answer. He talks with hushed words but I catch one sentence. "He won't be home this weekend so you don't need to stay in the city. Okay I'll see you later." My eyes narrow at him from his response but he still gives nothing away.

Must be one of our sisters. Probably Amara. The two of them have always been close. As much as he hated going up against me for the sake of Amara he would every time.

After finding her I was scared that we could never give her what she deserved completely. I hadn't always approached our relationship correctly but I am doing better. Guilt ridden memories plague me with what I did or didn't do for her. It's the reason why I don't ask who it was he was speaking to.

"I won't ask you about it but know the second I get a chance she and I will have a conversation."

Plainly he answers barely giving me the time of day. "I think that would be for the best anyways." Surprisingly Angelo keeps quiet about the whole ordeal, whatever this big secret is he must know. Both of them do. I'm sure of it. Nosy one and two don't let anything get past them in that house. I'm the only one being left in the dark about the entire ordeal.

None of us talk for the remainder of the car ride. I'm sure I have soured the entire aura of the car but I don't care. They're the ones keeping secrets from me, not the other way around. They should all count their lucky stars that my other situations need my immediate focus these days.

"Ready?" Angelo asks while we get out of the car.

"Let's get this over with." I grunt.

The meeting is taking place at one of our abandoned warehouses. This warehouse used to be one of our shipment locations until the team that processed the shipments found themselves on my bad side. Unfortunately I had to kill each and every one of them for their insubordination and thievery. All for the best. Dead men can't talk about the things they knew from our operations. Now it's used for other activities.

"Ah, hello Bianchi boys." Milo is escorted in by Rico.

"Let's skip the formalities. I have many other things to do." Angelo hands me a manilla folder of evidence against The Synds. "Explain." I say throwing the folder at Milo.

Carefully he reads through the pages, tentatively taking his time."This is-what the fuck is this?" I expected some stuttering and some weaseling around the topic. Real panic graces his features. He never even knew.

"You didn't know he's in your client list. Angelo had to do some real digging to find that." It actually only took him fifteen minutes to uncover the paper trail.

Milo's men have been using covers to be listed as clients themselves. Originally I thought Milo was on the ruse. Standing here now I see this is a shock for him too.

"There must be a mistake."

"Do I look like a man who makes mistakes, Milo."

His voice drops an octave, almost making me believe that he has the balls to challenge me. "You want to prank me for the issues caused in the past. Fine. This is taking it too far."

I take a menacing step towards him. "I know your brain is the size of a pea. Use the little bit of brain power that you have and think. Why the hell would I need to prank you? Why would I go this far?" Is he forgetting he is the one who came to me? Begged me to take his organization on? Whatever came out of the deal is his fault for pursuing it in the first place. Blaming me for his lack of foresight won't change the circumstances.