Chapter 20

"I like you"

"What?" both Nayeon and Jeongyeon stared at each other, thinking if what they heard was right.

"You like me?" Jeongyeon asked breaking the silence between them. Nayeon blinked, Jeongyeon couldn't fully see but she noticed how Nayeon blushed and before Jeongyeon can talk Nayeon sprinted towards the restaurant.

"Nayeon!" Jeongyeon shouted trying to stop the running latter but she was already inside the establishment. She could only chuckle as she turn towards the sea.

"She likes me" Jeongyeon said in a voice before deciding to go back inside.

As Jeongyeon walked inside the restaurant, she kept looking at her surrounding looking for that specific girl. She even went to their table but it was already cleared up. She went to the bar just to see her friend Sana the only one drinking there.

"Hey Sana!" Jeongyeon called trying to get her attention and Sana immediately turned her back and faced Jeongyeon with a arched eyebrow.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked as she sat beside her friend. Sana just rolled her eyes at her and continued to drink her alcohol.

"Have you seen Nayeon? And also where's Jihyo?" Jeongyeon asked confused but Sana just sighed and faced her.

"What happened between the two of you?" she asked in a serious tone making Jeongyeon nervous.

"Uh that-" before she can even reply Sana cupped her face and stared at her intently.

"Yoo Jeongyeon" Sana said making Jeongyeon even nervous. Did she do something wrong?

"Did you and Nayeon kiss?" hearing that Jeongyeon's eyes widen and pushed her friend away from her.

"NO! WHY WOULD I?" the people inside looked at her as she shouted. Jeongyeon just realized and stood up to apologize to them while Sana just continued to drink her alcohol.

"Mhmmm I wonder what happened since Nayeon was running towards Jihyo earlier her face was beet red"

Oh that explains why

"Sana, she likes me" Jeongyeon blurted out but it looks like Sana wasn't paying attention.

"SANA I SAID SHE LIKES ME" Sana turned at her and scoffed.

"I know already pabo! Don't you have the slightest touch of reality on why I kept on insisting for us to date with them? Damn you're both are really oblivious. Jihyo was right" Jeongyeon just stared at her friend dumbfounded. Since when does this squirrel know?

While on their way home, Jeongyeon heard on a phonecall of Sana with Jihyo that Nayeon said she wasn't feeling well and she wants to be alone.

Jeongyeon felt sad hearing this and Sana just gave her a reassuring smile and hug.

When she got on her place, Jeongyeon immediately crash herself on her bed as she stared at the ceiling.

A flash of memory of Nayeon is running on her head.

Oh Im Nayeon how can you have this effect on me?

She sighed as she keeps reminiscing about their interactions, the way she smiled as she looked at Jeongyeon, her giggles, and everything she does is making Jeongyeon crazily fall for her.

Should I call her?

She looked at her phone that was on her hand, she looked through her contacts until the name that she was looking for appeared.