+ First Doctor Appointment+

| 18..|

Warning- Homophobia, Karen

~~~~~~~~~~~

The silent night was woken by the cries of a baby. The shushing played after, and the creaking of a bed as Katsuki rose from his bed to attend to Kazmir in his bassinet.

"Bee it's ok, Momma's here baby." He whispered, going to the bassinet and unwrapping him. There were soft gruntings and squeaking when Katsuki goes to pick him up, his small body scrunching up for a stretch.

Katsuki held him to his chest, and began to pat his back and bounce around.

"It's ok.. it's..." He yawned, blinking out his sleep but was unsuccessful in doing so. Katsuki decided to walk around the cold room instead, rubbing, patting and checking his pamper for any messes he might need to clean up. "Calm down, it's ok baby.."

He rocked and swayed and tried his best. He was starting to calm down. Then the door opened and Katsuki sighed out in relief when Izuku came back.

"Thank god.." He mumbled, still patting and rubbing at Kaz's back, just to get him to calm down. "I'm here now mama, pass him to me." Izuku offered, going to set the warm bottle of milk down. Katsuki took up on it and carefully have him to Izuku.

"God I'm so tired.." Katsuki blinked and rubbed at his eyes, taking the bottle Izuku had and shaking it. "I know you are. Go back and rest."

Katsuki sniffled and rubbed his back. "I'm up now. Can't go back now." Izuku smiled and placed a kiss to his head. "Ok beautiful. But I made something hot for you. Here." He gestured to the cup he once brought up when he came with the bottle.

Katsuki lit up and smiled. "Thank you Zuku."

"Yes yes, I'm so nice and sweet and the best boyfriend ever." Katsuki chuckled, rolling his eyes at his response but agreed with every word. "Sure whatever makes you happy."

Izuku chuckled and moved to the side as he kept bottle feeding Kazmir in his arms. Katsuki had went in bed, switching on the TV on the wall and drinking his hot coco in bliss. Izuku looked back down to Kaz, baby boy getting sleepy as he sucked the bottle dry, holding onto his finger and everything.

Izuku then had to remember something. "Hey doesn't he have an appointment?" Katsuki looked from the TV and over at him. "Yeah. Today actually. Around 9 o'clock. Will you be heading to school?"

"No." Izuku looked away from him, gazing down to Kaz who had stopped drinking the last bit and was just sucking the bottle instead. Katsuki shook his head. "Your coach will blame me."

"He can't blame you for shit. You did nothing wrong. He's an old man with family issues." Izuku said coldly. "If he has a problem with you I'll ruin my basketball rep."

"Or get praised. You seem to be loved."

Izuku shrugged. "That has nothing to do with me. Plus all I care about now is you and our chub." Izuku said, giving a slight squeeze to Kaz's thigh. He has gotten some fat despite his small size. Katsuki smiled and reached aswell. "He's getting more squishy."

Izuku nods and patted his pampered butt like a rhythm was playing. "I'm ready to go back to bed.."

"Put him to bed then." Katsuki looked unimpressed by Izuku's frown but they both laughed. Izuku pulled the bottle being used as a pacifier out his mouth. He decided to just pass him over to Katsuki, Katsuki taking a burping cloth and placing Kazmir right on it.

The two spend the silence of the dark morning, speaking and watching a drama for the fun of it, all while having their son lay on his nest pillow in sleeping bliss.