+ Your My Dad? +

| 1... |

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bell rang, signalling the ending of school. Katsuki rose up from his desk after packing his books and headed out the doors.

He glanced down at his phone multiple times, typing rapidly and only giving side eyes to guys and their wolf calls. It was a normal time for this ash blonde. He was just glad the end of the school day was over and that it was a Friday.

Now all he had to wait for his best friend, Bianca Aizawa. Speaking of which, there she was. Standing in her platform heels, wavy dyed hair and fair colored skin was his closest best friend, cousin and particularly the only person he trusts.

Her eyes landed on him, a grin smudging her makeup perfect face.

"Bitch what took your ass so long??" She asked, folding her arms. Katsuki tsked and waver her off. "Chem wanted to keep me for ransom." Bianca laughed. "You said that for the last on hoe."

"Well damn seems like all the teachers want me."

"Pfft sure right." She rolled her eyes. Katsuki snickered and they continued walking. "Can I come cross by you? I told my dad." Katsuki rose an eyebrow. "For what? I'm surprised uncle Zawa hasn't banned you from coming over."

"I have homework. That is the best I could tell you. Plus I ent want to hear my parents fucking upstairs." She scowled, leaning against Katsuki as they kept walking.

"You doing homework? Really? What has your mother given you for you to even do such a thing?" His eyes met Bianca as she blankly looked to him. He broke out in laughter, Bianca being overly pissed.

"Fuck you!"

"I'm just asking!-" He said through his wheezing.

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

The two arrived at the house, Katsuki opening the door and announcing his entrance.

"Ma! I'm home and brought a stowaway!" He shouted inside the massive home. Bianca followed, taking off her shoes aswell as Katsuki. "Stowaway?-" "Shush."

Bianca blinked at his audacity but rolled her eyes.

"Why the fuck you yelling up in my house for!?" A female voice shouted angrily. "You want me to whisper?! This is fucking mansion!!" Katsuki fought back. Mitsuki scoffed loudly as she came towards them. "Lil twat."

Katsuki smiled sarcastically. "I wonder who I got it from." "Don't play with me boy. I will shove my fist down your throat."

Bianca could only watch this go on with a smirk and a smile and a giggle. They were a very fun family. Despite the kind of shit talk these two throw at each other, they cared deeply for each other. Try stopping them you will get the end of spike.

"Hi Aunty Mitsuki.." Bianca greated her. Mitsuki looks to her and her expression went from stink to soft and kind in seconds. "BB, how is my girl." She greated back in her most annoying sweet voice Katsuki hated.

Bianca smiled continue the conversation them, Katsuki scowling in the corner and ignoring them.

"How is everything with your parents, everything good?" She asked her. Bianca nods her head. "Yeah, mom said her hello's. Also to send some food by." Mitsuki playfully scoffed. "She's as lazy as ever. She has a husband you know."

"Pops is like her. Plus she said she misses your cooking."

"Hm, of course she does. It's my food after all." She bragged with a flip of her lush ash blonde curls.