The Boiling Rock.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*BZZT-*

*WHACK*

Azula: "Stop doing that! You look like an idiot."

Y/N: "What?? What did I do wrong this time??"

Y/N rubs the back of his head as he glares at Azula. This is pretty much exactly what her 'training' has been the past two weeks. She'd sit in silence while he struggles, then when he finally does something that could be taken as progress....she just degrades him for it.

Azula: "Stop waving your arms like you're in a play. You don't need to be so dramatic."

Y/N: "Wha-but you did it!"

Azula: "Yes, ONCE. And it was cooler when I did it. You...you just look stupid."

Y/N groans and Azula walks around him, a disapproving look on her face.

Azula: "Now, try and get it right this time. Separate them."

Y/N huffs before taking a deep breath and closing his eyes, focusing on his body. He then exhales as he feels a strange feeling coursing through him, like his entire body was thrown off balance. This...never happened before.

Azula: "Good. We're finally getting somewhere...raise your hand."

Y/N does as he's instructed, though he still has no idea what EXACTLY he's doing.

Azula: "...Your form is terrible but it doesn't matter. Now...I need you to focus. Because if you mess this up, you could do anything from blowing your arm off to creating a smoke cloud."

Y/N: "Those are two vastly different outcomes-"

Azula: "Focus. You can feel it, right? Your body feels like it's...not right? Like something inside you doesn't belong? That's the result of separating your negative and positive energy. Your body is no longer in its natural balance. Soon, those energies are going to rush into each other in an attempt to force your body back into it's normal state."

Y/N: "And you couldn't have said this beforehand???"

Azula: "I could have...but I didn't. Now...when you feel that happen, and I do mean, the INSTANT you feel that happen...guide those energies up your arm and out your fingers. Very important, OUT of your fingers. Don't let it sit on your fingertips, or they WILL explode."

Y/N give Azula a 'what the fuck is wrong with you?!' look before taking a slightly shaky breath. The moment he feels his body start to recover from it's 'imbalance', he thrusts his arm forward, and...

*BZZT-*

*BOOM!*

Y/N completely obliterates one of the trees in the courtyard and immediately starts to laugh.

Y/N: "He....heheh....HAHAHAHAHAH! YES!"

Azula: "Well...I'm impressed. I didn't expect you to get that on the first try. You can practice it on your own from here."

Ty Lee and Mai peek their heads through a neaby door.

Ty Lee: "What was that??"

Mai: "You're doing something stupid again, aren't you."

Y/N: "Wha-No! I'm just....learning how to create lightning in an...area... surrounded by highly flammable-okay. Okay, yeah I get what you mean, that is pretty stupid."

Ty Lee: "Oh...so that's what that big BOOM was!....did you do it?"

Azula: "Surprisingly, yes. I was expecting it to blow up in his face."