Chapter 23

Soooo I am happy and also sad to say that Just Another Fan will soon be finished! I loved writing this book and who knows mabye a sequal ;) You guys are great and I love how you all read to the end! Comment and Vote my lovelies!

~Jen :D 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Niall’s POV*

I sat on the plane alone. I hope this plan works. My mind went back to when I was still back at the house.

~

“You think the plan will work?” I asked nervously.

“Of course!” exclaims Harry. “We will make sure that she won’t find you until its dark, then it’s all on you.” I didn’t know what to do.

“What if she’s still mad? Or what if Jane interrupts or something? What if…” I started.

“Mate, everything will be fine, the others won’t know, so it would look even more realistic. And I have the Jane thing solved already.” He grinned.

“Mate, one problem.”

“What is it?”

“Why are you doing this? You’re IN LOVE with her. Already twice you tried to ruin my relationship.”

“I know. And I was wrong. I was being selfish and not seeing what was better for Marie. But now I want to fix it. I swear that I will never do anything like that ever again. I learned my lesson. And if I ever slip up again, then… you can wax my armpits or something.” Harry says seriously. But I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Alright. I’ll leave tonight, you tell the lads in the morning.”

“Alright.” I stand up and go to my room to start packing.

“Niall.” Says Harry. I turn around.

“Good luck.” I give a smile.

“Thanks.”

~

I call a cab once I land.

“Where to?” says the cab driver.

“Santa Monica Pier, please.”

*Marie’s POV*

I walked nervously on the side of the boardwalk.

“Hey Mari, are you ok?” asks Jane.

“Yea, I’m fine.”

“You don’t look ok.”

“I’m just a little nervous…” Jane puts her arm around me for comfort. We sit down on a bench while Louis and Harry jumped over the railings to go play in the sand.

“Oh my god it’s burning!” squeals Louis. He jumps up onto the wooden columns and hangs on for dear life.

“Try burring your feet. The sand is much cooler.” I yell to him. He stares at me like I’m crazy, but does it, only because he was starting to slip off. I turn to see that Harry, who was now shirtless, was headed towards the water. He dives into a wave and pops out an instant later. Lou sees him waving over to us and he proceeds to take off his shirt and dive in with him.

“Now we’ll never find Niall.” I grumbled.

“Hey cheer up, we will find him. Then you guys can make up and everything will be better!” says Jane enthusiastically.