Chapter 7

So a short explanation: when i mention underwear, I mean everything as in bra, underwear, ect. unless otherwise.

I sound like an English test.

Lord please help me D:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We shop all day until I felt like I finally had enough. Most of the outfits paid by Niall and Harry until I finally told them to stop.

"Boys I have my own money!"

"Yea, but it's our fault you’re stuck here!" responds Niall. I stand on a nearby park bench and point down at them. Since I'm so short I wasn't that much taller than them.

"I am a grown woman I shall pay for myself!" They laugh as I jump down and we headed back to the van. We drive back to the house once it started to get dark. I go up to my new room and drop my stuff onto the bed. I take out the new brush, underwear, sweats and t-shirt, and head to the bathroom that was next to my room. I take a shower and put on my new clothes and head downstairs. There, the boys just sat around, eating reheated Chinese food.

"I don't understand how you guys can pay for most of my clothes but can’t order fresh food."

"Oh so you DON'T want anything to eat?" jokes Niall as he takes away a box they have saved for me. 

"I never said that." I laugh and take the box back. I sit down, eating the Chow-Ming and look up. The boys stare at me as I eat.

"What?" They begin to pour on questions.

"How old are you?" 

"Is your hair naturally that curly?" 

"DO YOU LIKE CARROTS?" 

"Are you an only child?" 

"Do you have any pets?" I laugh as I try to figure out which to answer first.

"Umm, Harry, I have 3 dogs, Liam, I'm 19, Lou, yes I do, Niall, no I have a younger brother and sister, Zayn, yes, my mom and sister have the same curly hair." Lou whispers yes as I answer the questions. Harry gives a scowl. Niall, Liam, and Zayn just laugh.

"Harry has a kitty. He isn't fond of dogs much..." says Liam

"How about you guys ask one by one so I won't get lost" I laugh. The rest of the night was just us sitting around and answering their questions. Around 10 pm, it was just me, Niall, and Harry.

"Well I'm going to bed, goodnight Mari." Says Harry

"Goodnight Hazza!" I say, giving him an army salute. I turn back to Niall who was eating what I have left behind in the Chinese food box.

"Do you ever stop eating?" He looks up, swallows what he had in his mouth and smiles.

"I believe there is a monster in my tummy that's eats all what I eat, so my tummy is always empty." he says. I just laugh as he continues.

"You know, you guys aren’t so bad. I just really miss home." Niall scoots over next to me and puts his arm around me.

"Well don't you worry, we can send you home you know?"

"Yea, but I don't want you guys too. I got myself in this mess, I'm going to fix it." I smile and stand up. "You guys are officially my new best friends. Honestly I don't know why I'm worrying so much"

"Yay!" Niall laughs. He jumps up and runs into the kitchen to throw away his trash. I can hear Louis shout from his room.

"Niall you better not be kissing my Marie down there!!!" I just laugh when I see Niall turn red at Lou's comment.