Chapter 15

Sorry if i don't update as much as i used to, SAT's, CST's, and AP tests are coming soon so i have to study my butt off!
Anyways enjoy ^-^

Note: All twitter names that i write are names i made up, except for the boys, obviously. If anyone has the same name it's by TOTAL coincidence

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey there’s a new guy that's supposed to come today." 

"Hmm?" I look up from my phone. My twitter has been booming with comments. Some bad, like how I knew they would, but most of them were really nice:

@1D4evr: @Mariee:) ur so pwetty and lucky!

@Mrs.Mlak34: @Mariee:) you’re so lucky! I wish I could be you!

And so on.

"New guy, 12 o'clock.... and he's cute!" Naomi whispers. I look up and see a tall, dark, muscular guy walk in. He walks up to the counter where me and Naomi stood, staring like idiots. Dam this guy was HOT.

"Hi, I’m Trey. I going to start today, according to Mimmy anyways" he says with a smile. 

"Uh..."

"Yes you are! Here are your apron and uniform shirt and the loo is right there!" Says Naomi. Once he enters the bathroom, Naomi bursts into laughter.

"Man you looked like a gaping fool!" she laughs

"Hey it’s not my fault! He's hot!" I responded. Just then, Trey comes out of the bathroom with his other shirt in hand.

"Where can I leave this?" he hold up his shirt.

"Uh..."

"At the lounge over to the left." points Naomi. He walks over to the lounge. I slap Naomi's arm because now she is laughing so hard, she's wheezing.

"What's so funny?" he asks, walking back.

"Nothing!" I say. I could feel my face get red instantly. Behind me, I could hear Naomi giggling. Trey gives a smile.

"Ok then." I could feel my face get redder by the second.

"Ok Trey, you go work with Marie here at the cashier, I’ll go make the orders." Naomi says smiling. She is so lucky she is assistant manager or else I think I would have killed her on the spot. After a few hours of me awkwardly working beside Trey, I decide to take my break, only because people had stop coming. I sit down in a little booth and eat a sandwich and some ice coffee that I made. Trey then sits across from me. 

"Hey" he says with a smile.

"H... Hi" I manage to stutter out. God I AM a gaping idiot. And I don’t even know what that means! I groan and laid my head down on the table.

“Are you ok?” he asks.

“Yea, just… inner conflict…” he laughs as he takes out his lunch from a paper bag.

“So… You’re American right?”

“Yea… how did you know?” I asked earnestly.

“Your accent.”

“Oh… yea.” I laugh nervously.

“Hey I’m not going to bite” he laughs. I then relax a bit and laugh too. All of our break, and even after it, we talked and laughed.

“So you’re really living with THE One Direction?” he asks over from his station.

“Yea, they are all like little kids, I swear, except for Liam. Liam truly lives up to his role of being ‘Daddy Direction’.”

“Well that interesting!” he laughs. I give a small giggle. By now I feel like a 9th grader who just got a chance with the senior quarterback.

“Hey… if you’re not busy this Saturday…. Uhh well tomorrow… Want to go out for dinner or something?” I felt my heart race.

“Yea, sure! What time?”

“Like eight thirty?”

“Sure!” I say, maybe a little too excited.

“Cool.” He smiles again. I swear, how is this boy still single??

“Ok guy’s we have to clean up and close up shop.” Yawns Naomi.

“Yes ma’am!” I salute her like an army cadet. I could hear Trey laugh and I could feel myself blush once again. After cleaning up, I say goodbye to all and start walking home. Honestly this weekend will be the best ever!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'~

Dun Dun Dunnnn! So now all the flashbacks caught up with real time!!!!! Sorry for the short chapter but i've got writers block. As some of you might know, my dog died today and its had to write depressed. I might not post another chapter after 16, which i will post imideatly after this one, but maybe i will. Idk Hope you guys like it so far!

~Jen