Chapter 13

I know I said monday but I came back from a retreat and i knocked out the day i got back (sunday)

Opps.... I accedently labeled this chapter '12'... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Niall POV*

“Marie?” I knocked.

“Go away.” I hear faintly from inside the room.

“Marie its Niall, open up” I hear her unlock the door and I walk in. I sit next to her on her bed while she put her head in her pillow.

“Hey are you alright?” She looks up to see me.

“No, it’s not. Harry thinks that by pressuring me, I’m going to end up liking him, but it just confuses me more.” she puts her face back into the pillow.

“Love makes us do weird things…” I say quietly. She reacts quicker than I thought.

“He’s in love with me?!?” I just laugh.

“No! No, I meant the concept!”

“Oh…” she puts her face back.

“Niall, I don’t know what to do. I already told him I thought of him as a friend, why does he still do this?”

“He’s persistent.”

“You got that right.” She giggles and I laugh along with her. We both sit there in silence for a minute. I stand up and turn back to her.

“Well I wanted to see if you were ok. You want anything?” a grin grows on her face.

“I know one thing.”

~

*Marie’s POV*

We walk down stairs and see them all watching Insidious. I just knew they were going to watch a scary movie. The lights were off and the blinds were closed so the room was completely dark. We go behind the largest sofa where they were all huddled up. As soon as the movie showed the scene where the little boy was lifted off the ground, Niall and I both yell. I swear to you they all lifted off the seat, screaming. Niall and I were laughing really hard as they paused the movie and began to yell at us.

“What the actual fuck!?” yells Jane. She was holding onto Harry, who was also holding onto her.

“Bloody hell!” yells Zayn.

“I thought I was going to die!” yells Eleanor. Lou was holding onto her for dear life.

“You guys are just too easy!” I laugh. They throw pillows at us as we ran into the kitchen. Niall hands me a water from the fridge while he makes some microwaveable popcorn. 

"Did you see Lou? He like, jumped two feet in the air!" I laughed

"And Harry's face! It looked like he was going to cry!" he laughs. We continued to joke about their reactions until Jane walked into the kitchen.

"Mari, I have to leave in a hour." she says flatly

"Oh yea! Your fight leaves tonight!" I run over and hug her.

"Dude I’m going to miss you so much." She hugs me back.

"I'm going to miss you too! Who else is going to make me pancakes!?" We both laugh. 

~

I wake up early in the morning beyond excited. I get cleaned up and grab the application and typed resume and purse and head out. Today was especially warm so by the time I reached the shop, I had already peeled off the sweater I had on and was still exhausted.