"Spread your legs!", he mumbled, "I want to touch you."

Stevie did as she was told and soon felt his right hand travelling down her belly over her pubic mound in between her thighs.

"Oh Linds!", she gasped as each of two fingers slid over her swollen sensitive lips in long, soft strokes.

Slowly, he nudged in between them and felt another kind of wetness on his fingertips – this one was sticky and creamy, just like he loved it.

"I can't wait to get out of this shower and eat you properly.", Lindsey said as he inserted two fingers and slowly moved them in and out, then bringing them back to her clit to circle it lustfully.

"Do it!", Stevie whimpered, "Eat me, Linds! Please.."

"Not yet..", he smirked, loving how she was once again putty in his hands, "First, I'm gonna wash your hair! I love doing that.."

Stevie groaned in frustration as he removed his hands from her private parts for the second time that day to clean them off with his tongue appreciatively, while she was watching him.

"You always taste so fucking good. So clean. It's addictive."

"Then, I hope you'll never go on the wagon!", she said and crashed her lips on his to taste herself on his tongue.

"Never gonna happen.", he promised and started applying shampoo by working it lovingly into her hair and massaging her scalp, which once again caused her to moan in satisfaction.

"Oh God! How can I ever repay you for this kind of treatment?"

"I think you'll be able to come up with something..", he smirked, "You've always been a clever girl!"

Stevie chuckled in response and then started washing his body, giving him the same kind of attention he had given her. She caressed, stroked and massaged his body, their tongues dancing erotically with each other, until the water went cold and his erection was twitching and throbbing between them from the attention it was getting from Stevie's talented hand. She knew exactly how to bring him right to the edge and then back off again so he wouldn't come yet but groan in pleasure, pain and frustration all at the same time.

"You're really torturing me tonight..", he growled as she did it for the third time in a row.

"I'm only returning your treatment."

"Oh really? That's what you're doing?", Lindsey said in a low, seductive voice and dipped his right hand in between her thighs to press it right on her clit, making her jolt in pleasure.

"Oh fuck, Linds!", she gasped and tried to escape his hand.

"Too hard?", he smirked.

"Fuck, I can't take this any longer! We're done with showering!", she exclaimed and turned off the water, wringing out her long hair before stepping out of the shower.

"Where are you going?", he asked quizzically.

"Bedroom."

"But..-"

"Are you going to join me or not?"

"God, yes!", he answered excitedly and ran after her, picking her up again, and without drying themselves off jumped with her in his arms onto the hotel bed.

Hungrily, they rolled on top of the white bedsheets that were soon damp from water – they couldn't care less.

"Fuck, I've been wanting this since I left your bed two days ago..", Lindsey said as he ravished her trembling body with his eyes, watching every little detail in awe.

"Me, too..", she moaned, her hands running through his wet hair as he then loved on her breasts, sucking hard on her nipples, making them peak in excitement.

"Mmmm.. I'm going to eat you now.."

She had no idea what it was about him but ever since they had started their "little"affair, he had not once slept with her without eating her out. It seemed as if he was literally obsessed with her pussy, lapping at it like a cat laps milk, completely unable to control himself as soon as he smelled her aromatic body odor.

A minute later, she already found herself squirming and shaking under the fine touch of his tongue, he did about everything that he knew was driving her wild, and it obviously worked once again as he had her soon whimpering and crying in pure lust.

What a view, he thought, as he looked up from between her white, creamy thighs and saw her lying there, her legs spread wide open, her mouth slightly agape, tiny squeals and moans escaping her pink lips as she turned and wiggled with her eyes closed and her hands in her hair, twisting the damp strands between her fingers.

Stevie looked down at him as she felt the sudden loss of his touch, finding him to be staring at her, "What's wrong?", she asked instantly.

"Nothing.",he smiled, "You're perfect. I was just admiring you for a moment."

She blushed lightly and reached down to him to caress his cheek, "Come up here, Linds. I need to feel you."

He obeyed and lay on top of her, their mouths finding each other instantly, kissing passionately.

"I wanna blow you.", she said and reached down for his length, stroking it which once again caused it to twitch in response.

Stevie laughed sweetly at his reaction, then pushed him gently on his back to go down on him. He groaned loudly as soon as he felt her lips close around his cock. Her touch was heaven. Her damp, hot breath, her warm, wet tongue, her soft pouty lips, all mixed with the perfect amount of pressure.

"I'm not sure how long...", he gasped as he watched with wide eyes how she sucked hard on his shaft which had turned purple by the extreme amount of pleasure, veins standing out as well.

"Wanna come in my mouth?", Stevie asked, looking up at him.

"Fuck yes!", he groaned and reached down to stroke her face and hair.

She smirked contentedly and went back to work. Seconds later, he exploded inside of her mouth. Warmly, spurt after spurt met her tongue and she closed her lips tightly around his length, softly sucking at it, then swallowing the salty, creamy fluid with satisfaction.

"Gosh, I love you.", he groaned and covered his face with his hands, still panting because of what she had just done to him.