Chapter 21

Ochako pov

It has been five weeks since Touya fell into the coma and to be honest I missed him like hell. I missed his sarcastic comments, I miss nagging him and I also miss him getting me out of situating like I am in now. I was at breakfast, sitting between Shoto and Deku Kun and Melissa Chan was right in front of him. They were talking about something when Shoto excused both of us and left. I thanked him for getting me out of there. "No need to thank me. After all you're one of my closest friends right now and you are also the only one who I can talk about my brother openly" He replied.

We both then went for class. Few long hours later it was already time for lunch. Fortunately me and Shoto were alone in our seat when he got a call from home telling him to return immediately. So he left and now I was alone. I sat there silently making sure not no attract any attention.

"Oi, do you mind if I sit here?" A voice suddenly asked. I look up to find Bakugo who has already sat down. "Why ask permission if you were going to do it anyway?" I ask him to which he told me off saying that I was annoying. We there in complete silence. Neither of us dared to speak.

When he was done he stands up and asked me "aren't you an idiot for falling in love with a boy who accepted a proposal because he couldn't confess to his crush." I got really angry at this point. Do I replied "if that's the case then aren't you a coward. After all you still can't confess to your crush and yet turn you call yourself the bravest." Hearing this, he immediately glared at new and left.

After lunch I go for English class in which we had to teamed into pairs and my partner was unfortunately Deku Kun. Apparently Deku Kun was happy to pair up with me which didn't comfort me much but I take what I get,I guess. Just as the bell rang,I got up from where I was sitting and rushed back to the dorm. I take some snacks from the kitchen and then go to my room and locked myself in.

Sometime later I wanted fresh air so I sneaked out of my room to the rooftop. Just as I opened the door that lead up, I can face to face with a guy with Snow White hair. Touya I thought. Immediately I pull him into a hug. "Looks like you missed me, huh" He said jokingly. "Shut up" I say in return. He just laughs and then we break the hug and go to a corner of the rooftop.

"How are you doing and where's Sho??" He asks and I reply by saying "I'm fine and apparently it was a certain somebody's death anniversary and Shoto had no choice but to go." He looks at me, confused for a moment and asks again "He didn't think of staying back?" I just shake my head in denial. Then we spend our time chitchatting about the thanks that had happened in the past weeks.

Touya pov

After my talk mother Tou San, I decided to go to UA. Minutes later I reach the rooftop of the dorms. After reaching there I Shanthi in front of a door which lead downstairs. I stay there, deciding whether to go or not. Suddenly the door opened and I can face to face with Ochako. She looked at me with shock and immediately pulled me into a hug."Looks like you missed me, huh" I said jokingly. "Shut up" She says in return. I then laugh and then we break the hug and go to a corner of the rooftop.

"How are you doing and where's Sho??" I asks and she replied by "I'm fine and apparently it was a certain somebody's death anniversary and Shoto had no choice but to go." That's when I remembered, today was the day that I had burnt."He didn't think of staying back?" I just shake my head in denial. Then we spend our time chitchatting about the thanks that had happened in the past weeks.

Sorry guys for another bad chapter there. After a few more example's