Chapter 7

"So touya, I have a thought. Why don't you go meet someone from your family??" Ochako asked me. "W..what". She sighs and then looks at me. "Touya, thay will find out one day and do you think they will be happy about it." I thought for a moment and answered "no" "exactly but if you are feeling uncomfortable no need" she said in a strict tone. She was right, if my family finds out my identity on their own it would be very troublesome. It was better to do it my way. Ochako was waiting for my answer. She looked like she was studying me, guessing what my answer would be. But alas I've got to say even if she was very pessimistic she also had a lot of patience

" Ochako what do you have in mind" I finally ask her. A wide smile bloomed on her face. "So you'll actually do it??" She asked feelings a bit uncertain. I nodded which made her smile even bigger. "Here's the plan: we are going to reveal yourself to one member of your family at a time. We will star with the one with less communication with your family,So the first one you will meet will be ........... your mother." She said feeling proud of her own idea. But her idea is easier than what I have in mind which I didn't want to think about. Since mother was in the hospital cause of pouring hot water on Shoto. But how did ochako know that my mother was the one who is more distant.

"Chako how did you find out that my mother was the most distant in the family" I ask her. "A while back before you came to UA we had a small truth or dare session. Todoroki kun had to reveal how he got his scar. And because of that I just assumed she would be the most distant." Wow this girl's observation skills got better ever day. I wanted to end this discussion for now so I joked "y'know todoroki kun could also apply to me." This got her laughing and said "I know but even if you do become a pro hero in three months, you still won't get an ounce of respect from me. I will only address you using you first name even if it's the end of the world." Wow lady I thought. But what she told just now reminded me that we won't be able to be this close once I become a pro.

Like she could here my thoughts she said "even if you become a pro hero I will never stop annoying you. If I get even one second of free time I will use it to annoy you. If I am sad or if I want someone to vent my frustration you will be the first one I'll call and if you need any mental or emotional support I will be there. Ok. Nothing will change even if you become a pro." This for sure reassured me. "Thank you ochako. In glad to have you as my friend."

We then decided that the next time we have a day off we would go meet my mother (yeah not me alone. I'm scared to face her in my own so ochako will tag along) and reveal to her that I'm not actually dead. Just as we were about to leave we heard some footsteps behind where we were sitting.

Blasty and the human pikachu were walking towards us deep in a conversation and still hasn't seen us. Ochako yanks me towards a bush and gestures for me to shut up. "C'mon chako we sat there first why should we give our place to them??" I ask her, feeling a bit annoyed by what she did. "Shush idiot, I just wanna hear their conversation." She replied. "And hire is that gonna help" I say this time whining a little. "Oh quit whining You big baby" she says and covers my mouth with her hands.

We spent almost 20 minutes hiding behind that bush. Blasty was asking pikachu ways to confess to sharky boy and ochako listened to their whole conversation smiling like an idiot. Two minutes after they leave we also leave to go to our dorms.

Time skip

I was peacefully lying on the bed when someone decided to ruin it for me by knocking on the door. I walk to the door annoyed and feeling lazy and abruptly open and asked "what????". I look at the person in front of me. It was a girl with black hair and if what ochako said was right shoto's crush. "I apologize but I wanted to know if you would join us for a movie" She asked a bit shy, but before I could open my mouth to answer a familiar voice said from behind her "momo Chan, he isn't gonna come if you call like that y'know." The poor girl who is obviously confused by how familiarity she spoke to me, looked between us and I ignore her presence and turn to Ochako and say "y'know, I was gonna say yes right now". "Whatever, toko San, momo chan let's go" she said.

The whole class was there already prepared to watch the movie.

Two boring hours of the titanic (which was chosen by one of the girls, obviously) after we all go back to our dorm.

And I'm done with this chapter. If you guys have any suggestions out if you want me to write any ffs please feel free to ask. Byeeeeeeee