Chapter 13

Ochako pov

Todoroki san thanked me and then left. But just as I was about to close the door someone stopped me. It was deku kun. "Deku kun what brings you here?" I ask him. "I wanted to check on you" He replied then asks if he could enter to which I halfheartedly agree. After he enters, I go sit where I had kept my mochis earlier. I was glad that touya had bought me alot of mochis or else I wouldn't be able to sit in the same room with deku Kim without jumbling on my words or making a complete fool of myself.

"Uraraka San can you tell me what was wrong earlier, when you shut yourself in your room" he asked me. Ok don't worry deku kun. It's just that ever since you had got together with mellisa Chan, whenever somebody says something about me not able to get a boy it just hurt as hell. Ask because I have this big fat crush on you. And that felt so rude so I just told him that "toko"(Touya) had just said something I didn't like. Just as I finished saying this I had both bad and good news. Good news was that I didn't have to explain much to him and the bad news was that mellisa Chan had just entered my room and was kissing him in front of me. I tried my best to keep myself under control and jokingly told them "you both should go get a room" they looked reeder than a tomato but I didn't care, after all I just got my heart crushed into pieces.

All the good mood from when Touya had visited just vanished into thin air. Minutes after, they both left my room and I locked myself in. Again. Then I pressed my ear towards the door to hear what they were saying.

(A/n: I am going to write this part in an conversation model and Ochako's thoughts during this conversation would be put in brackets in italic style )

Melissa: midorya kun, are you ok. You look a bit sad (dating for almost three months and she still calls him by his last name.)
Deku: its just that, before the new guy came, me and uraraka San were very close. But now I feel like we've fell apart. ( it's not touya's fault we fell apart. Baka. It's because I couldn't bare to see you with Melissa Chan)
Melissa: don't worry. I'm sure everything will go back to how it was. The new kid is leaving in a few months, right? (oh please. Even if God himself tells me to be close with deku kun while dating Melissa Chan, I wouldn't do it. If touya leaves then *sigh* good bye outside world I won't see you until touya invites me for a meeting or if I feel like meeting rei San or if after Shoto and touya have a good talk, me and Shoto becomes close and hang out. Ok now I feel like I spend too much time with Touya. My thoughts are becoming snarky like his comments.)

Then deku kun and Melissa Chan leave. So I go to my bed and start planning on how to make Touya speak to Shoto.

Touya pov

•They are inside Hawks's house•

I and keigo are sitting on his couch while I ask him the same question again and again " c'mon birdie tell who hurt you" at last he gave in and said "I saw my mother while I was patrolling and litters just say she said some mean words that reminded me of the past. So I needed some comfort and came to you." Then he leaned forward and kissed me. I kiss him back and carry him to the bed. We then cuddled and went to sleep.

Hey guys I'm back. This is going to be the last chapter before the break. Also sorry for the short chapter. Byeee