Chapter 19

Day of the attack

Ochako pov

I was peacefully eating my mochis when I saw Shoto kun and Touya leave. I didn't give much care to them. Few minutes later there was a small explosion and I immediately ran to where the explosion was heard.

When I reached there I saw a big ice structure which I found out was made by Touya, so that he could fight two villains alone. I started to panic and quickly called sensei and informed him about what had happened to which he told me that the pros were on their way and that I need not panic.

Minutes later Shoto kun felt anxious and was afraid of wether touya was hurt or not. And truth be told So was I. Suddenly Shoto kun blasted downward with his fire to launch himself into the air and then used his ice to make a bridge like structure that reached the top without much effort. Just as he reached the top, pro hero hawks was here and he flew inside the structure Touya had earlier created earlier and minutes later he came out with an unconscious man in his arms.

Panic rose through me and I quickly called an ambulance, which reached here pretty fast. Shoto kun and I wanted to go with him to the hospital but they didn't let us tag along. Minutes later Endeavor made his entry and shooed us both back to UA.

Hours later we were told that he had fallen into a coma and they weren't sure of when he would wake up.

Two weeks later

The last two weeks were hell. Also Melissa Chan spent more time in UA , which didn't help with the situation. But at times when both me and Shoto kun were free we would go visit Touya and sometimes Rei San too. Speaking of me and Shoto Kun, ever since Touya's accident we became close. He even found out about my crush and like his brother he also tried his best to help me avoid Deku Kun.

That day Aizawa can to class later than usual and announced that someone has tried to attack Touya and that the heroes had moved him to a secure facility. This part I didn't bother much but when he told us that we weren't supposed to visit him both me and Shoto Kun argued but Aizawa sensei gave us a two hour lecture on how we're not supposed to visit him and this arrangement was for his safety.

We both sat at lunch, very upset. And unfortunately to make things worse Deku Kun and Melissa Chan can and sat beside us. I was clearly annoyed by now and wanted to leave but I thought that it would be rude and didn't do it. I sat there eating my lunch in silence while glancing at Shoto Kun from time to time. He replied with apologizing glances of his own. Twenty minutes of agony later we had English class, which mic sensei was lazy to come to. Do we had the period off.

Without Touya's awfully annoying presence everything just felt incomplete. I missed the times where I would blabber out even the most stupidest thing and he would just listen. I also missed the times he would comfort me with hugs and motivate my spirits with a awfully long lecture. Guess he did make a big impact in my life in just four months.

I went back to the dorms and later on the bed. I was bored and didn't know what I wanted to do. I thought for a bit and decided to visit Rei San. I quickly change my clothes and run outside in a hurry. I call a cab and go to the hospital where Rei San was. I get out of the cab and goes to the cafe off front of the hospital and get some pastries. Then I go to the hospital and tell the receptionist that I was here to meet Rei Todoroki and they let me in. I go to her room and knock twice. She tells me to enter but when I do, she looks shock to see that I had come alone. I lift the cover of pastries in my hand and say "I thought we could talk over some pastries." Hearing this she gives me a gentle smile and gestures for me to sit next to her which I gladly do.

I take out two strawberry cakes from the cover and hand one over to her. "Do you miss Touya?" She asked me. I nod in answer since my mouth was full. Ten minutes later I ask her "Can you please tell me some of Touya and shorties? Like some of the things they did which was adorable." Of course it was blackmail material for me, but she didn't have to know. She thinks for a moment and says "When Touya was young, he used to wear a endeavor hoodie around the house and watch his father train. Sometimes when he thinks that something that Enji does is easy to mimic he would try to do it. Which he always ended up failing and falling on his face." And she continued telling me stories like this, which in return I would tell her gossip about her sons, like how Shoto Kun had a big fat crush on Momo Chan. Time went by quickly and two hours later, I was asked to leave by one of the hospital staff.

I reach UA and go to the dorms making sure that no one saw me. Then I go to my room and lay on the bed and quickly fall asleep.

Another chapter done. Bye