To explain about the AU

Strawberry Daycare is a daycare where all the babies sans go, and this won't be like PJ Daycare strawberry daycare will have some ships you may like, so let me tell you some of the ships are lined by strawberry x horror strawberry x cross strawberry x dust strawberry x ink strawberry x lust some of these ships won't be canon in this au because there will be one ship that will stay and you have to guess who and strawberry nightmare in my au is the caretaker and has a different background and will look a little different and I will not be showing art or pictures of the character because it's the reader who is posted to image the writer creations and Some of the character sexualities will be important in the story and some fan made characters will be added and some fan kids will be in here and let me list of some like pj (ink x error) and starway (outer x swap) and vision (ink x nightmare) and rem (error x dream) and okse (dust x horror) dedge (dust x fell) lurro (horror x lust) zirkle (horror x dust) molpe (dust x epic) berry (nightmare x swap) hatred (nightmare x error - made by me) light and bright (cross x dream x killer - made by me) nox (nightmare x error x swap - made by me) finn (horror x nightmare - made by me) there we go and a little side note some of the characters I made might sound familiar by the names it's because I asked some friends for some names for some ship characters and so Finn and nox and light and bright were made and hatred was kind of a mistake ship child but I put them in any way because I think they might get a chance in the au and that's all people :)