Chapter 17

Rin just stood there in silence looking at you and kaiser as the loud music thumped in his ears making him feel it in his chest and feet.

His face was hot from embarrassment. He felt like an idiot.

"Yeah exactly, she was as just being nice." kaiser says grinning ear to ear satisfied that y/n took his side.

"Just shut up ." Rin said between his teeth he felt a surge of rage bubbling up in his chest now, he wanted to punch that grin off the other man's lips.

He as if he'd been double crossed by her.

"Rin..." you started but the glare he gave you was enough to know you shouldn't say anything.

"Cmon y/n let's go sit down." he rested his hand on your shoulders and turned his face slightly to look at Rin.

"Wouldn't want my date to get sore feet." he slyly remarked purposefully saying it loudly for runs ears to hear.

Rin looked livid as if he was ready to attack kaiser but said nothing just stood there clenching his fists.

Was he really just going to take it...

"Y/n let's go." before you could even respond he was rushing you into the living room where ness and some other men were sitting.

Leaving rin standing there in the hallway, once you got to the room you were met with the same faces as before

Ness had a smug sadistic smile on his face as he made his way over to you his eyes were anywhere but on yours.

"What are you smiling about?" you spat at him,

"Just enjoying the night." he says innocently folding his leg over the other as he sits down on a chair close to you.

"Whatever." you looked over to kaiser.

"Did you have to do that?" You asked him causing him to look at you with slight amusement.

"What? I didn't do anything, your the one who went behind my back and decided to go have your fun with your ex's boyfriend little brother." he teases his voice was as seemly smooth as honey when he said this but his choose of words were sharp like glass.

"It wasn't like that." you were quick to defended yourself.

"Was it now? Sure looked like it y/n." he grabbed onto your hips sat you down next to him.

You moved away. "believe what you want I don't care."

he rolled his eyes to your responses waiting for you to snap so he could have some more fun.

"I'm going to the bathroom." you replied coldly and sat up which caused a light giggle to come out of his mouth.

"What? got another date I don't know?" about he raised his brow smiling sarcastically.

"Piss off kaiser ." you dusted yourself off and began to walk out again dodging the people infront of you.

Your feet finally met the stairs you hold onto the banister as you made your way up you felt your weight doubled the longer you walked up.

You reached the top of the stairs and head towards the bathroom, crap  someone was already in.

"You gonna be long? You shout over the music and the sound of people's voices.

"Hold on a second cute thing!" a man's voice came from behind the door you heard the sound of water and the door creeping open.

"Oh well this is a nice suprise." he started down at you with delight in his eyes.