Chapter 004

"No way." you let out an exasperated sigh insisting, swinging your book bag over your shoulder.

"Cmon please the place is gonna be packed anyway he probably won't even spot us." he tried to argue against you.

"There's no way I'm going knowing shidou might I'm trying to stay out of trouble this year and wherever that man goes trouble follows along with him am not going and that is final." you stood your ground against chigiri.

"Fine then,stay home and study to you hearts content." he red haired man responded.

"Gladly." You turned your back to him.

You stood outside of the mall with the three other men

"How did I end up here." you uttered looking at the front doors while the rest sit beside you on the bench.

"Oh cmon y/n don't be a bad sport." Bachira happily remarked and stood up and leaned his hand on your shoulder and smiled.

"Well sorry for not being all sunshine's and ranbow when it's literally below freezing and wet." you say super annoyed at the current situation.

"Could you at least try to be happy for once."chigiri said to You.

"I would be happy but you had to invite shidou." You reminded him of Shidou coming, Bachira snickered while chigiri just sighed.

"We didn't invite him, he invited himself. he over heared Bachira and kunigami few days ago talking about it." he shook his head in disappointment as he explained what had happened.

"Why am I not surprised Bachiras the one to blame for this." You lean against the bench kunigami and Bachira are sitting on and Bachira leans towards you.

"Do you not want shidou to come because he's your ex boyfriends best friend hmm?" He said with that cheeky and devilish smirk he always does which always made you want to punch it off.

"No it's because shidou Ryusei fucking su-" you got cut off by an eccentric and loud deep voice.

"Hm? You guys talkn about me?" He stepped forward looking at you like you were about to become his last meal it made you have an unsettling sinking feeling in your chest.

"Yeah I was saying how much you fucking suck." you were always open about you dislike for shidou.

"Huh I wasn't told this skank would be here but I guess you always did like surprises didn't you." shidou looked at the chigiri and kunigami.

"We hate suprises." chigiri responded to him coldly.

Bachira was just smiling...he was just happy to be there.

"I want to go on the twister cmon before the line gets to long!" Bachira grabs your arm and starts to drag you over to the ride.

"Okay okay am coming Jesus!"you run with him trying to to fall chigiri and the rest just walk behind you two.

"Your so slow y/n!" Bachira and you stepped into the line.

"Is this one scary I've never been on it." chigiri asked you.

"No but it messes up your hair." after you said that you knew this man would've started to panic knowing his hair would get messy.

"Shut up am not some diva you put his arms over his shoulders which made you laugh a little.

"Yeah okay whatever." you then feel a hand slide over your shoulders.

"You exited y/n?"  his body pressed against your making you feel his hot breath on the back of your neck.

"Fuck off shidou."  you pushed him off and faced him.

"Awh what you never had a problem with me getting close when you and sae were together." he stepped closer to you his Light pink eyes never leaving yours raising the eyebrows of the three other men.

"Do you have to run your mouth every second literally go away." you turned back around to face Bachira he was also annoying but not as bad as shidou.

"Tsk that right ignore me." shidou said under his breath and then went back to bothering the other two men.

"God he hasn't changed at all." you say crossing your arm close to your chest for warmth.

"Huh? Did something go on between you two? Seems a little more than him just being Annoying there's some history isn't there?" Bachira knew that y/n  didn't seem to like shidou but it seemed to run deeper than him just being annoying.

There was history.

"He's just annoying." you didn't wanna go further than that.

"Seem more." he replied.

"It's not more cmon we're up next." they walk up to the ticket man and they scan there wrist bands and pick out a seat.

"The yellow one?" Chigiri said getting into the ride.

"Yeah why?"  Kunigami questioned looking at his friend.

"This one goes slower than the rest." he sat down.

"That's bullshit they all go at the same speed." you say to chigiri.

"No this one doesn't get spun a lot." Chigiri argued.

"It's fine just sit." suddenly shidou push up against you side again.

"What? Am not doing anything." his grin got wider making you roll your eyes.

"You guys ready?" Bachira said super excited for this ride.

"The twister is one of my all time favourites it's a classic." Bachira continues as the men put down the straps for the ride.

"Yeah am super excited." shidou replied to Bachira which caused his smile to be even brighter.

"Hey after this we should take some photos of course shidou won't be in them so don't worry guys." chigiri said without a care that shidou would  hear.

"Ouch! Mean who wouldn't want this stunning face in there photos." he says cockily.

"Me."you replied.

"Me." Bachira said.

"Me." kunigami uttered.

"Me dude." chigiri followed.

"Y'know sometimes I wonder if you guys actually like me." shidou pouted.