Chapter 16

He eccentric man finally pushes past.

Suddenly he's right infront of you and rin who's now sitting in silence due to the other man's presence.

"Hm still not drunk enough to throw yourself at me again I see y/n?"  he says in his usual giddy tone.

You force out a small awkward laugh god just shut up was the only thing on your mind.

"I have to be black out drunk to make that mistake." again rin turned to you seemly shocked at your suggestion wondering if that had actually happened before.

But said nothing.

"Woah! Mean ! I never knew you to be a mean drunk y/n."  he leaned against the counter next to you still holding your can.

"Just depends, anyway where is the other one?" you say looking over at him.

"Chris? He's upstairs probably..."  he looked around then leans back up again "you two should be up dancing instead of sitting here drinking all my cans." He snickered

"Or maybe me and you should kick it y/n." A grin shoots across his face as he asks you this question excited for your answer.

You look over at rin feeling bad he probably felt left out.

"Not right now maybe later."  Yours words don't seem to hurt lavinho that much...

"Then till later!"  He yelled out and skipped out of the kitchen back to the party.

"You two hooked up?" A small voice came from the right of you.

You looked over to rin who spoke the question for some reason you felt your heart speed up the same way as if you were being scolded,

"I guess but It was ages ago though."  you take another sip from your can.

"Oh ew."  he says very causally which made you almost spit out your drink laughing.

Your shoulders move up and down as you laughed at the man's remark looking at his stern face.

"Oh rin," you chuckled your to good you started to come down from the laughter he just looked at you with that same unmoving serious expression.

"Well I'm glad now you have standards." he says swishing his can around.

"Hm what do you mean."  You ask him, a little confused at what the boy was getting at.

He blushed a little staring down intently at his can. "you did asked me to the party."

A small smile comes to your face.

He was so sweet sometimes even if it took a lot out of him to do so.

"Yeah your right."  you bumped your hip into him "your definitely the best date I've had so far." This made the raven haired boys heart flutter even if she was only just flattering him.

"Guess now my taste in guys has gotten a lot better."

The man felt his heart swell up in happiness knowing he was the best, that coming from her meant a lot to him.

He smiled and drank the can again. "After my bother anything else is a step up." You laughed and shook your head. "cocky."

"No am just sure of myself." he says with a teasing smile.