Chapter 006

You roll over on my bed and stare at my phone screen reloading my messages how the mighty have fallen...

You sit up and move the pillows up to support your head and place the covers over you and Slump back down holding your phone to your face as you continue to scroll on insta when you see you have something in your inbox.

Rin itoshi has accepted your follow request.

I click on his profile I mean Why not right? I scroll and almost have a freaking war flashback It looked exactly like saes insta I mean some things were different of course but it was basically all the same types of photos.

You've only had a few interactions with rin mostly them him being cold or just bitchy with you so I guess personality wise he was similar to sae in a sense but almost the same exact insta just a little weird to you is all.

You went to go see saes insta but soon found out you were blocked asshole but fair play.

You go to my messages and click on rins profile.

What...should I even say...? You thought to yourself and started to type.

"Hey, you up?" Delivered.

Seen

"Yes, what do you want." he replied pretty fast that's something different to his brother.

"Just asking also am bored so." You replied.

"Why should I care ?" Read.

"Idk I just wanted someone to talk to." read.

"Well that was a bust." you sit down your phone and walk over to the bathroom and ride your face a few times the water ran down your face as your dried it off with a towel and went back into your room to be met with a bother text from none other than shidou.

"Thought I blocked him..."I click to see what he wanted and was greeted by a lovely photo of himself half naked which scares the living daylights outta you.

"Oh god..." you quite literally screamed of horror and suprise You immediately chuck your phone down on the bed and turn it around.

"That boy needs to be studied." You said disgusted.

" You said disgusted