Chapter 014

"Well that's gonna be awkward." Chigiri spoke as you two sat down at your kitchen counter.

"Yeah I know." you say leaning back into the chair wishing it would swallow you up.

"I don't know what's worse for your reputation being kaisers date or taking your ex boyfriend little brother to a party." he sipped the green tea you had prepared.

"Well it's not like I had a choice." you defended.

"Uh yeah it was you shouldn't have asked rin to be your date and have him think you actually meant it." He rolled his eyes in  tiresome manner.

"Why did you indulge it?"  He asked which caught you off guard.

You actually didn't really know yourself.

"I don't know." you crossed your arms and legs looking straight out of the window which caused chigiri to let out a long sigh.

"So in all seriousness you have no clue?" he raised a brow to your query.

"Zero."  you muttered under your breath.

"Why am I not surprised." he leaned over and flicked your head making you yelp and pull away.

"Ow!" You held your head that hurt you continued to rub it.

"What the hell that hurt asshole." You glared over at him still rubbing the sore part of your head.

"To bad figure yourself out y/n before you end up messing up again." he said a little to sternly.

"Again what's that's supposed to mean?" You tilted your head

he shook his head in response to her.

"God, why do you act like this?" You wanted to know why sometimes when you brought up your troubles with him her dismiss it.

And turn it on you.

"It's just...the whole you sae and shidou thing..." that's when it hit you of course he knew about that.

"Yeah what about it?" you got a little annoyed not liking the fact he was bringing up this situation at all.

"Well it's just that...it rubs me the wrong way y'know." and he stops and looks at you feelings Little guilty about what he was going to say.

"Just say it." you huffed your body now became stiff as you watch him sit up straight and open his mouth.

"What if you do it again." he blurts out.

"Do what again?" you knew what he was referring to but wanted him to grow some balls and say it to your face.

"Run into a relationship with someone and you both end up hurt." there it was you almost wanted to applaud him.

"What does that matter to you anyway it's my life I can do what I want or date who I want and it was just a a stupid mistake and I've learned from it." A great shift in your emotion quickly turned into irritation.

"You have no idea about the relationship me and sae had." you explained which caught the red haired man to also be tipped over at this point due to your attitude about all this.

"Well maybe if you opened up about actual problems I'd have a good idea." his voice raised which only fueled the fire.

"Maybe because you always question me." You were now standing up your eyes were aimed directly at him.

"God your so you always do this you deflect everything it's so annoying!" He also sat up.

"Oh my god shut up." you loudly spoke out which caused chigiris face to twitch in anger.