Chapter 007

You pace down the hall not really knowing where you were going,or even looking around suddenly you hear a voice behind you and turned to see who was trying to get your attention.

"Young lady!" the man repeated again and stepped closer to you snapping you out of it. his tall physique was quite striking and his green and purple eyes were set on you as he moved closer making your heart drop even further.

It almost stole you breath.

"You dropped this." he handed you your  purse which you immediately thanked him for.

"Oh uh thanks Mr..." You leaned into the conversation hopping this hot ass teacher would give you his name.

"Mr Aiku and you are?"  He reached his hand out and gave you a confident charming smile which almost sent you to heaven.

"Y/n l/n." you take his hand and shake it before putting your purse in your bag.

"Thanks again I don't know what i would've done if I had lost this." You said nervously laughing he laughed with you.

"Mhm that wouldn't be ideal would it." He looked down at you again and crossed his arms.

"Well next time be careful you were lucky this time around." you smile and nod at him he returns your smile and you walk off.

Damn he's fine.

You step into chemistry to find some random guy in my seat.

you walked up to him your sitting in my seat I say to the tall white haired man who just stared blankly at me before resting his head on the table.

"Hey uh this is my seat can you please move." you say calmly trying your best to deal with this maturely for once.

"It's my seat now." The messy haired boy says in a groggy soft tired voice which only irritated you further.

"I've been sitting here since the start of the year it's my seat."  you reinforced what you said before but your tone was more stern.

"Mhm- don't care..." he then rested his head on the wall and put his legs up on both off the chairs and closed his eyes.

"Excuse me?" You couldn't believe how rude he was being and after you tried to be nice about the situation.

"Hey just sit here he's not gonna listen to you and he's probably already asleep already." The boy with bright purple hair who was sat at the table behind your stolen seat said to you.

"Whatever I don't have the energy for this." You sit down your bag and sit down next to the other boy.

"So when did you guys come into this class you weren't here last week?" You questioned him curious why he and the boy infront just randomly decided to join the class so abruptly.

"Oh yes well,Nagi didn't like physics because there was to much practical work and I feel like biology is a waste of time so we decided to move to chemistry instead." He explained as if it was just a completely normal thing to not do a class your friend didn't want to do.

You just looked at him but he seemed nice enough so you didn't wanna push him on why he acted as if he'd probably die if him and the dude with the white hair weren't in the same room together.

"So are you guys like...best friends?" You opened your jotter and wrote down the date waiting on his response.

"Yeah you could say that we push each other to be the best we possibly can be!" He said with a Cheerful smile it was kinda cute but nerdy he acted like he was in some type of romance manga or something.