chapter 005

"Again again again!" Bachira expressed excitedly.

"Cmon guys again!!" he shook kunigami which made him snap at him.

"We've went on that god damn ride three times already! cmon we're going on another one." he continues to walk infront of the group.

"Whatever you guys are so Annoying." Bachira says kicking the pebbles on the ground beneath him as the follows the group.

"Why don't we go on the twister ?" You questioned looking over at the group for approval the group as you all continue to walk around.

"Yeah that's fine." chigiri said  looking forward.

"Fine whatever but am not going on the outside I don't wanna be squished!" Bachira walked closer to the line.

"Yeah me neither..." kunigami said which made you all turn to him.

"Your literally one of the biggest here am not having you crush me to death." you replied to him dead serious.

"Yeah I want my death to be cool not to be by you crushing me." Chigiri said which caught kunigami off guard.

"You guys are actually like am some fat dude!" his ego a little hurt.

"No but your still bigger than all of us." you said stepping close to him.

"Nah trust me doll am way bigger than him...in more ways than one." shidou coyed looking at you as if you were tonight's dinner again.

"Gross." chigiri said to him which just made him shrug.

"Don't believe me?" His tone wasn't anything more than just plain full of Ego.

"Nah it's always the loud men that always have something to say that have the tiniest dicks." this makes you and Bachira and kunigami burst out ooohs when chigiri says that to shidou.

"Shut it fire crotch." He snarled  this comment from shidou made Bachira burst out laughing and did earn a giggle from you.

"Saes dog." chigiri muttered underneath his breath which caught the attention of the group.

"Whatcha say?" Shidou raised his voice and stood close to chigiri towaribf over the other male.

"Cmon guys that's enough..!" kunigami involved himself knowing first hand how violent and confrontational shidou can be when challenged.

"Yeah we're up anyways..."you say waking closer to the front of the line.

"Tch whatever." shidou decided to turn the other cheek.

"Okay I'm just gonna sit my bag down here." Kunigami sat his bag down away from the ride we're you also sat down your bag.

"Oh there's only three seats..." kunigami was on the inside chigiri was in the middle and Bachira was sitting on the inner side...leaving you with shidou on your own chigiri noticed this and didn't feel comfortable with you going on this ride with shidou.

"Y/n if you want I'll go on with shidou and you can go inbetween kunigami and Bachira." he offered.

"It's fine really you." You faked a smile knowing if chigiri did go on this ride with shidou they'd end up killing one another.

"Yeah it's fine chigiri!" shidou invited himself into the conversation while walking over to another little cart and patting the seat beside him for you.

God kill me you though to yourself as you walked up to the seat beside the cocky blonde man and sitting down looking over at him.

"Don't be scared to lean into me y/n I wouldn't mind your body pressing against mine he said with a bashful smile.

"You'd like that wouldn't you." you frowned and stared at him with intense displeasure.

"Not denying that sweetheart." he winked and scooted closer to you.

"Fuck off and die." when you said that the banister came down making sure you both were snug and wouldn't fall out.

"You ready?" He smirked looking over at you the fact he was this close to you made your blood boil.

You remin silent until the ride starts to move slowly.

"Oooh! We're moving!" he said like he was a kid on Christmas which kinda made you a little excited.

"I guess...this is okay." you hold onto the banister and look forward.

"It's not even too speed and your already Holding on..!" he snickered.

"Literally shut up I want to enjoy this not hear your stupid voice in my ears every two seconds." the speed starts to pick up the ride starts to spin the two of you to each side causing your body to slide close to him.

"Gah-" you grit your teeth and try and pull yourself away but the ride was speeding up and you couldn't stop yourself from pressing closer to him every time.

"Just let go it's fine seriously just enjoy the ride~" he have a short laugh and put his hands in the air and started to sing the song they were playing at least someone was having fun.

"God your so obnoxious." you try to pull up but press into him anyway he looks over and down at you and takes your hands and puts them above your head now your hands were there you were fully pressed against him.

"Just have fun Y/n~ cmon don't be shy he said while looking down your top without shame and went back to singing."

"Fucking excuse me?" You snapped towards him.

"God your were right! My hair is all messed up  chigiri said in annoyance, and combed his hands through his hair trying to fix it

"God your were right! My hair is all messed up chigiri said in annoyance, and combed his hands through his hair trying to fix it. Which got a short laugh from you which made him frown.

"Sorry- sorry I can't help but laught just a little." you smile brightly and then turned to kunigami who looked like he'd just survived the trenches.

"I was being crushed my two almost grown men I think I broke a ribe." he held onto his stomach.

"Well I personally enjoyed." it kunigami and chigiri turned to Bachira.

"Of course you did you were the on the right side you were safe!" kunigami huffed.

"me and y/n also has a fun time didn't we y/n?" Shidou stepped close to you with a small smile.

"It was hell." you said coldly and stepped further away from him.

"You know you loved it." he placed his hands on your shoulders and shook you playfully you turned to face him.

"It would've been better if you hadn't shown up." Chigiri said bitterly.

"No way! A hang out session without me? That's like having salt with no pepper or macaroni with cheese or!" He thought of another.

"Bonnie without Clyde!" you rolled your eyes at his over exaggerating word choice.

"Shut up your not funny." you say turning away from him and walking earninh a curious little smirk from him.

"So what ride should we go on next"