Chapter 12: The Mercenaries/Zeus V.S Nemesis

Start from the beginning

Mikhail

Mikhail.

Carlos: "Sir, he's here." He said to Mikhail and make the old man was chuckle little bit and he turn his head to look at (Y/N) and Jill arrive right on the time and make (Y/N) was stepped in here and then the old man notice (Y/N) and make him was chuckle little bit.

Mikhail: "Well, well...isn't it the great mighty god came down from himself...the God of sky...Zeus has arrive for himself...it's pleasure to meet you, (Y/N) Mercer." He said to (Y/N) with serious glare and (Y/N) was definitely know this old man notice like he really got the information from the file...and yes, it is everything about (Y/N). 

(Y/N): "So, you're the leader huh?" He asked him.

Mikhail: "In the fleshes....I'm Mikhail...I see you meet Carlos." He said to (Y/N) and make him was nod his head and then (Y/N) turn his head to look at the other guy who was stood there and lean against on the train and he definitely notice (Y/N) and he already know who actually he really is...that isn't good for what he gonna like (Y/N).

that isn't good for what he gonna like (Y/N)

Nikolai.

(Y/N): "Alright, where is he?" He asked Mikhail.

Mikhail: "I know what are you looking for...Albert Wesker?" He asked (Y/N) and make him was stood right there and remain calm for himself and he asked Mikhail.

(Y/N): "Where?" He asked him and then the old man told (Y/N) to calm down and he know he was mad...and then Mikhail with Carlos seen the Blacklight mutant virus definitely pissing off and Jill who was grab his hand and she tries to calm him down. Then Carlos was about to shoot but Mikhail was put his hand at Carlo's gun and told him to stand down and he got it...then Mikhail was told the two of them that they need to leave and it is going to be privacy for (Y/N) and the old man...that the two of them are gonna talk right away.

When Jill and Carlos leave also Nikolai was gonna stay here from now on and (Y/N) who was take his own seat and he just sat there and looking at the man who was gonna talk to him about Albert Wesker's plan.

(Y/N): "Alright, where's Albert Wesker?" He asked him.

Mikhail: "He is in secret base...but somewhere...and I will tell you about his plan tries to do." He said to (Y/N) and make the old man explaining to (Y/N) about what Albert tries to do...and something terrible with horrible coming right up. After (Y/N) was listening the whole things and make him was definitely understood about what he tries to said and (Y/N) believe in that...and after (Y/N) just staying with Jill and the others in this train by themselves.