Chapter 3:

(Blue's Pov)

I've been in this cell for a few days it seem like I'm not sure to be honest there are no windows nor clocks here.
Dream comes inside sometimes mostly to bring me food, sometimes Ink comes to bring it to me but that happens rarely. I've tried to get him to explain to me what's going on but its useless. All he does is look at me with an unclear expression.

After a bit on thinking to myself.
Dream came back through the door, this time without food...What does he want?. "you been here for a little over a week. It's about time you gotten a shower" he said.

I fell shocken.
I've been here for over a week!?

Dream then grabbed a key and looked at me and said "If I open this you better not try to escape." he said, please. I knew that Dream was more powerful than me so trying run was not even an option. So I nodded in agreement. He opened the cell and I crawled out barely being able to walk. Must have been because of how long I've been sitting down. Was there for a week.

Dream took my hand and took me down the hallway and to a the bathroom and told me to take a shower while he waits here then he gave me some clothes that looked very similar to my regular one. I agreed and took the clothes and took a shower.

Once I was done Dream took me back to the cell and that's when I took a closer look at the room since I wasn't cramped in small cell, that when I noticed there where more cells in the room 3 more to be exact but before I could get I closer look Dream threw me into the cell and locked it. As he left, I wanted to scream at him...But I didnt..I just stood there in silence. As he left me alone..in the darkness...

(Inks pov)

Its been over a whole week since Boss trapped Blue and I don't know what to do whenever Boss send me to give Blue some food I can't even tell him what's happening. I hope Boss doesn't continue on this.

I then saw Boss in the hallway and asked him if I could go for a walk luckily he said yes.

I didn't really know where to go to be honest-

BAM
...Ow-

I fell to the ground, and I saw Error and Cross two of the most wanted monsters on the JR list. Error was hiding behind Cross, while Cross seemingly protecting him. I got a up and said "look I'm not here to hurt nor turn you in", Cross asked "why? should we believe you?" I responded with "look I just want to have some time alone ok?"and walked passed them. However Error screamed to get my attention. "wait!" I turned around and Error asked if I wanted to walk with them, I agreed and started walking with them with Cross keeping his distance from me. 

I didn't really talk with them much as I was still kinda worried about Blue, just then I realized we where at a house with Christmas light surrounding it and then Nightmare opens the door shocked that I out of everyone was with Cross and Error

"Cross...Error... what the fuck?."