Chapter 2:

The next day at the JR castle there was knock on the door. To my not so surprise self. It was Blue.

"What do you want?" I asked coldly. He just shrugged and walked into the Headquarters. When Dream saw him, he at first was annoyed before he had an idea. He seemed to be silent as Blue was rambling on and off about his ideas. And just being a problem to Dream.

When suddenly when Dream and Blue were in a room together. Dream grabbed his sword and when Blue was facing the other way, he hit Blue in a non lethal area. Blue screamed. And was shocked by this,  "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Blue screamed at Dream and Ink heard, quickly coming to see what had happened.

Ink came saw this scene. He looked as Dream looked down at the injured Blue. Who was holding his hurt leg.

(Inks pov)
"What the hell.." I said as soon as I saw Dream. Dream just looked at me with a blank stare and said "I told you I'm gonna prove my theory."

I was in shocked..what did he mean...wait..did he mean..oh fuck..

I looked as Dream grabbed the injured Blue who was screaming and cursing Dream out. And took him to another room, i followed them. I had to make sure dream wasnt doing anything horrid. Plus, hes still my boss.
After a while he took Blue to a weird room it looked like a surgery room with tools and all. Dream then opened a cell, and threw Blue into it. There were a couple of cells. All tiny, and probably made for animals. Not humans.

"boss..what are you doing?." I asked.
He simply responded with "oh Ink I thought you would have figured it out by now, I'm gonna see if my theory is right"

As soon as he said that I felt a sudden wave of shock hit my body, "what?!" I shouted out as Blue groaned in pain and let out more curses.

Dream didn't seem phased by it. Rather turning around and leaving the room. I felt as if I had to follow him. But But turned around and saw Blue..and gave him a pitiful look.
What is boss doing.

(Blue pov)
BITCH, WHY TF DID THEY JUST LEAVE ME HERE?! WHAT? TO DIE?!

I thought to myself as I held my injury, admittedly it wasn't too bad, and probably would stop hurting. But it was bleeding and that was enough to send me into a panic.

After what felt like hours, the pain seized...sorta, and I finally had stopped screaming. A few more hours later and Dream had opened the door. I hissed at him as he just looked at me. He was carrying a tray of food.

"Here. You need to eat." He said and opened the cell to hand me the tray. I looked at him as if he was crazy for doing this. "He might have poisoned the food." I thought to myself repeatedly. But I was too hungry to care. It's better than dying due to bloodless afterall. So I ate the food.

Dream smirked and left the room, thinking I'll probably just push the soon to be empty tray out through an opening.
This honestly couldn't get worse.

Meanwhile with the meme squad:
Cross and Error went to get groceries while Nightmare was in his room practicing the violin. But in his mind he couldn't stop thinking about his brother and the JR. Something was giving him a bad feeling in his gut. And he will find out.

Little did Nightmare know that Dream was about to turn their lives upside down.