Chapter 1

It was a normal day for the Justice region. Until during one criminal's death Dream saw his soul and it cracked in half with one fading before the other, Ink didn't pay much attention but Dream did...

(Dreams pov)
I can't believe it, a monsters soul breaking in half and being destroyed at the same time but not fading away together odd...

Ink then said sarcastically  boss you dead?"
Dream simply replied "where done for the day send everyone back to the cells" he then clapped while walking away
Ink was surprised and ran after him saying "you serious?-”
Dream replied again "yes but I have an interesting thing to figure out so where done for the day, end of conversation"
Ink still in disbelief send everyone back to their cells.

After a few hours after everyone was sent back, Ink enters Dreams office
"Boss whatcha doing?" He asked, a bit confused.

Dream looking up from his paper said "that soul…It split in half and yet disappeared at different times. Was half that soul alive?"
Ink then burst into laughter "boss you serious!? Haha that's ridiculous how do even know it was still alive?"
Dream looked at Ink at simply said "it's a theory that'll I'll prove"
"Yeah, yeah, next you'll say water isn't wet" Ink said while he walked out the door.

Dream however still thought this theory was valid and decided to run an experiment...

*Meanwhile with the meme squad*

Error and Nightmare are chilling in the living when Cross kicks the door open screaming "guy check out what I scored!!" Showing them a box filled with pizza
Error replies "cool but where do you find it?"
Cross looks away and said "nowhere-"
It didn't take long to realize he stole it from somewhere.
Nightmare just sat down on the table and grabbed a slice.
Error sits down as well and so did Cross.
"Soooo where did you steal this?" Nightmare said while eating his slice
"Oh some rando got this at a pizza place and left it on his car" Cross responded.
Error then looked at him and wondered "why do you do this?.."

(Nightmares pov)
When we finished eating Cross layed down on the couch saying "see guys? Good pizza!"
Error just yawned and went to bed
I grabbed a book and started reading while Cross watched some tv.
On the news they said how The Justice region was getting some backlash for something.

Cross looked at smirked. "Ha! That bird brain deserves it. Right Nightmare?... Nightmare?-" Cross said and Nightmare snapped back from his zone out thingy.
"Huh, oh, yeah, they do. But wonder what their in trouble for-" Nightmare said before he was interrupted by Cross "everything."

"...fair enough."