Nᴏᴡ Wᴇ Cᴀɴ Cʀʏ

______________________________________

"Okay, which way do we go ?" Milagro breathes as they approach a staircase

"Go to the Bug Ship. It's that way." Rudy points

"But where are you going ?" Angie asks

"I'm gonna get Cabezon." He says before running off, "Go !"

"Rudy !" Angie calls out before groaning. "Go, I'll catch up."

"Are you sure ?" Milagro asks

"Yes. Go." Angie says before the two run in different directions. Angie runs and catches up with Rudy. "Where are we going ?"

"We weren't supposed to be going anywhere."

"Well, I'm gonna just let something happen to you ?" She says as they climb stairs, "No, so, we're going to the roof ?"

"Yup." He says as he pushes a door open, "Gotta find someway to help him."

Angie holds the door open as they reach the roof. Both run to the edge and they instantly see Jaime. The O.M.A.C standing above him with a knife drawn. Rudy looks around the roof for something to throw. Angie notices debris from the building exploding. "Rudy."

He looks over and immediately picks up the huge rocks. He turns and launches one at the O.M.A.C.

"Hey! ¡Cojate estos, cabrón!" He yells as another hits the man. Jaime flies back and away from him as Angie throws one at him. "Come on ! Come and get me !"

Jaime's eyes widen as he looks up at them. "Rudy. Angie ! No !"

"Oh, shit." Rudy says as the man points his hand at them. Rudy runs one way while Angie runs another as he blasts a rocket at them. The part of the roof they were previously standing on being blown up.

"No ! Rudy !" Jaime yells before falling to his hands and knees. "Angie..." He mumbles under his breath.

Angie sits up coughing as she looks around.

"Angie !" She hears

"Rudy ?"

"Angie !" She hears again as she stands up

"Yeah, Rudy. I'm here."

"Okay, good. Make your way back into the building. Find the Bug Ship."

"Okay." She says before stepping over boulders

______________________________________

After successfully finding the ship and being immediately hugged by Milagro and the rest of the family, they were now on their way to get Jaime. Rudy stood on a platform that dangled outside of the ship. "Hey ! Cabezon !"

Angie looks out of the front window and notices the fire out on the grass. Her heart dropping at the thought of Jaime being in the middle of it. As soon as they land, Angie attempts to run out to Jaime, but Rudy stops her. "Rudy."

"Hang on." He says. Angie furrows her brows, but Rudy keeps her back. She looks down as steps are heard. Shortly after, Jenny's head pops up.

Sighs are heard as she climbs on. Rocio and Milagro giving her a short hug as they wait for Jaime. Rudy walks over to the front and starts the ship. Rocio sitting in the seat next to him. Angie's head whips around, "What are you doing ?"

"He's said he's gonna be right behind us." Jenny says to her

"That doesn't mean anything, he's not in here." She says turning back to Rudy, "Rudy stop."

Rudy ignores her and keeps going forward. The door was still wide open as they start to lift off. She bends down and looks out of the door and notices the explosion.

Her eyes were wide as she rushes back over to Rudy and Rocio, "Rudy.."

He turns to Rocio, "¡Rocio! ¡Písale, cabrona!"

Rocio yells out as she accelerates. Angie runs her hands through her hair as she sits on the other side of the ship. She hears a thump before heavy breathing. She stands up and her eyes catch Milagro, Jenny, and Jaime.

As they stand up, Rudy walks up in front of Angie. Jaime gives Jenny a short hug before turning to Milagro. Milagro sighs as she hugs her older brother.

"Cabezon."

Jaime's eyes widen as he sees Rudy standing behind them. "Rudy ?" Jaime pulls away from Milagro and immediately pulls him in. "Rudy ! How ?"

"Yeah. You know..." He shrugs, "hierba mala nunca muere."

Rudy laughs before patting Jaime's shoulder and pointing behind him. Jaime's brows furrow before Rudy steps aside revealing Angie.

Her eyes were filled with tears as Jaime's face drops. "Oh my god."

He rushes over and pulls her in holding her tight. Angie lets out a shaky breath as he holds her waist. Her arms were tight around his neck as one of his hands goes to the back of her head.

He pulls away slightly to look at her. One of his hands goes to her cheek, "You're okay."

"Yeah." She nods as a tears rolls down her cheek. Jaime sighs in relief as he wipes her cheek before hugging her again.

After a few seconds, they pull away hesitantly. Jaime turns as Nana and Rocio walk up behind him. "Ama. Nana."

Rocio holds his shoulders as he looks back and forth between the two of them. Nana looks around at the family and nods, "Ahora si podemos llorar."

Milagro lets out a sob as they pull each other in. Rocio making sure to wrap her arm around Angie as the girl cries. Nana lifts her head and holds her hand out to Jenny.

Jenny slowly walks over before being pulled into the hug.

______________________________________

"Hᴇʏ! ¡Cᴏᴊᴀᴛᴇ ᴇsᴛᴏs, ᴄᴀʙʀᴏ́ɴ ! Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ! Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ !" - Hᴇʏ! Tᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ, ᴀssʜᴏʟᴇ! Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ! Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ!

"¡Rᴏᴄɪᴏ! ¡Pɪ́sᴀʟᴇ, ᴄᴀʙʀᴏɴᴀ!" - Rᴏᴄɪᴏ! Sᴛᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ɪᴛ, ʙɪᴛᴄʜ!

"ʜɪᴇʀʙᴀ ᴍᴀʟᴀ ɴᴜɴᴄᴀ ᴍᴜᴇʀᴇ." - Bᴀᴅ ᴡᴇᴇᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅɪᴇs.

"Aʜᴏʀᴀ sɪ ᴘᴏᴅᴇᴍᴏs ʟʟᴏʀᴀʀ." - Nᴏᴡ, ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄʀʏ.