Bᴇsᴛ Fʀɪᴇɴᴅs, Rɪɢʜᴛ ?

______________________________________

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

______________________________________

With Rudy flying down the freeway, Angie keeps her eye on Jaime as he laid beside her.

"Is he okay ?" Rudy looks back

"I don't know." Angie says

"Jaime ! Jaime !" Rudy says before turning back around, "Jenny ! Snap out of it !"

"Okay." Jenny sighs. Angie looks over as a blue light shines beside her. Her eyes widen before she turns away. Jenny turns around.

"Don't look, don't look !"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Jenny says turning away

Jaime pants as he covers himself and sits up. "I'm fine, Rudy. Thank you."

"All right. I got a T-shirt. On the side."

"All right. Okay." Jaime reaches over and grabs the t-shirt.

"Man..."

"Oh, that psycho almost killed me." Jaime says putting the shirt on. He groans as he finally gets it on.

"You got the key ?" Rudy asks. Jenny holds her wrist up, "All right."

"Yeah."

"Good. Now, let's go get that Scarab taken out of you."

"Khaji-Da." Jaime mutters

"Khaji que ?"

"The Scarab's name is Khaji-Da."

"How do you know ?" Angie asks as Jenny turns toward them

"I... Something happened back there. My..." Jaime starts, "It's like I feel it in my mind. Is that crazy ?"

Jenny sighs as she turns back, "You're becoming symbiotic."

"What ?"

"Okay, where to now ?"

"Take that exit." Jenny points

"What ? Hold on !" They jerk to the side as Rudy crosses multiple lanes.

"No, no, no !" Angie says

"Does anybody in this town know how to drive ?" Rudy says

______________________________________

"They're not gonna look for you here ?" Jaime asks

Jenny sighs, "No one's been here since I was eight."

Angie looks up as Jenny opens the door. They walk through the home before stopping in the middle of the hallway. Angie looks down and sees a beetle design like the one in Jaime's back.

Jenny presses a button on her watch and Angie jumps back as stairs come up out of the ground. Rudy's eyes were wide as Jenny is the first one to step down. Jaime looks to Angie who was hesitant to follow them. He steps over and gently places his hand on her lower back.