Part one: Awakening

Melody woke up on a black concrete floor. When she looked around she could see a map through a window. It looked like a projector was projecting blue dots and, circles all over it.

To her left was a wooden desk with a blue landline phone and, a blue briefcase stuffed full of papers on it. Some of the papers were even sticking out.

Across from the desk was Melony's bed from her bedroom back in the castle. It seems she must have fallen off of it.

Before Melony could even say anything all of a sudden the room was flooded with red light as a female voice came over an intercom.

Intercom (???): "Alert the guest has woken up. Get to their room immediately."

As Melony looked around she saw shutters coming down in front of the windows. She also saw the desk and, everything on it as well as the chair disappeared into the ground.

Before she could get to either of the two exits of the room two steel shutter doors came down from the ceiling and, blocked her path. Both of them had a picture of a black hand in the middle of a white circle with red around the white. As if it was meant to tell her she couldn't go that way.

Melony is now terrified as she has no idea where she is or, how to get out.

Just then the shutter door behind her opens then closes and, she hears a familiar voice...

???: "Don't worry Melony. Everything is fine. Trust me."

Melony turns around to see Axol standing there before her.

Melony: "Axol!!!!" Her scream is filled with excitement and, joy.

Axol: "Yeah that's right. It's me Melony or, is it?"

(Melony looks confused and, starts to look worried)

Melony: "Wha- Wha- What do you mean?"

(Axol stands there laughing menacingly.)

(It slowly fades to black. When it returns we see Meggy in Melony's room)

Meggy is looking around to find Melony. Then she sees a note on the floor where Melony's bed should be.

The note reads: "Don't worry about Melony. She's fine. Also you won't find her! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Meggy flips the note over and, sees a picture of AXOL?!?!?!? carrying Melony's bed over his head while Melony is sleeping on it. Melony looks completely unaware of what's going on.

Meggy: "Oh no. This doesn't look good at all."

(Meggy looks terrified.)

(The shot zooms out GTA 5 style then it goes over to where Melony is and, gives a side shot of a corner of the outside of the facility. A tall concrete wall with razor wire on top of it can be seen. Also in the very corner of the shot you can see a tall watch tower with windows and, a balcony going around it as well as spot lights. Then it quickly goes to the room Melony is in.)

Melony is seen hugging Axol. But then she notices something. There seems to be a picture of an old television with a bowtie under it in a really small circle on Axol's shirt.

Melony: "Axol? What is the TV thing?"

All of a sudden Axol punches Melony so hard it sends her flying up against the shutter covering the glass window. Then he presses her against the shutters before dropping her.

Melony starts crying from all the pain.

Melony: "WHY?! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

Axol: "It's because you couldn't save me. I died because YOU killed me."

Melony is visibly shocked and, confused.

Melony (crying):
"But if I killed you then how are you here?"

Axol: "I'm not Axol. I'm a robot. I was made to break you down. The person I work for wants to harness your power. But they can't do that if you're still strong."

Melony: "Wha-"

She gets cut off as the Axol Robot picks her up again and, violently slams her into a chair. The strength of the impact instantly turns the chair to ASH.

Melony: "Stop! Stop!"

The Axol robot pauses for a minute.

Axol: "I won't stop until you're so broken you'll never be able to fight back."

As it's about to go in for another attack the red emergency lights come on.

Speaker: "Intruder alert someone has breached the defenses."

The Axol robot uncannily turns to face Melony. It knocks her out before setting her on her bed.

Then it zooms through the facility until it runs into SMG3.

SMG3 sees it.

SMG3: "What on earth? You're dead."

Before SMG3 can say anything the robot knocks him out.

(It zooms out then zooms back to Meggy)

Meggy is in her car on the road with SMG4, Tari, and, Sakio.

Sakio: "Ohhhh when I get my hands on that thing that kidnapped Melony."

SMG4: "Wait. Meggy you don't even know where Melony is so where are you taking us?"

Meggy: "To the best detective I've ever heard of."

They pull up to what looks like a military base. There's a sign by the bottom of the checkpoint at the gate.
The sign reads
"Welcome to the Missing Persons Command base. Or M.P.C.B"

SMG4: "Oh yeah. I've heard about this place. They've solved all the missing persons cases that have happened before and, since they were established."

They approach the checkpoint.

Checkpoint Officer: "I.D please. For everyone."

They all hand there I.D to Meggy who hands hers and, theirs to the guard.

He looks over them all then hands them back.

Checkpoint Officer: "What brings you here today?"

Meggy hands him the picture and, note.

Checkpoint Officer: "Oh I see. Well you're gonna want to go in and, follow the signs. I'll let the others know so that they just let you though. You're gonna want to go to the office of our head detective.
Detective Scott."

Meggy: "Thank you!"

Checkpoint Officer: "No need to thank me ma'am. I'm just doing my job. Also please drive slowly. Wouldn't want you to run over anyone."

With that the gate opens and, Meggy drives on though.