18.

Opening his eyes Pantalone would wake up and the neon lights from the city below that illuminate trough the window light upon him.
He slowly would sit up and place his hand where the wound was seeing it is all patched up and it wasn't even hurting anymore.
Taking in his environments his purple eyes glance around the room taking everything in.
He remembers how he got here and where he is so when he stands up, walks out of the room wearing nothing but a robe he seed Dottore is asleep with his head resting onto the desk. He would walk over and move a hairlock out of his face to get a better look at him.
He takes notice of something immitatly and that is that Dottore seemed to have gotten slender.
Was it because he barely ate or because he is worrying over something?
Concerned he would lift the other up in his arms just about able to lift him despite the injury and carries the doctor to the bed he was laying in moments before laying the other in it, tucking him in as well.
He gently brushes some hair out of Dottore his face with a soft smile that would fade soon enough when he looks down at where his wound would be.
The clothes borrowed from Dottore consists of a white shirt and black sweatpants. Trough the white of the shirt he can see red seeping trough.
Due to him having lifted up Dottore it took quite some strength and pressure that his stitching opened up.
Pantalone places his hand on top of it to apply pressure, he didn't want to wake Dottore and thus he left the room only to find himself walking in the meeting room where a few of the harbingers are.

They all stare at Pantalone but Arlecchino quickly covers Isabella her eyes so that she wouldn't see her father bleed.
At this point the blood is coming trough the cracks of Pantalone his fingers so his hand would be coated in the blood.
Luckily for him all harbingers have some experience stitching others up.
Pantalone remains standing there a little shocked to be met with so many harbingers.
He never has been intimidated by them really but seeing them all together and knowing how dangerous they are is a bit of a different story.
Pierro is the first to walk over and helps Pantalone into another room that is nearby. The Fatui agent working behind the desk swiftly leaves and Pierro would lay the other on the table. "What did you do for the stitching to open up?" He asks and grabs a medical kit that is hidden beneath each desk and grabs some rubbing alcohol to clean the wound.

Pantalone lays there in dead silence. The leader of the harbingers is cleaning his wound...taking care of him?!
"Dottore fell asleep. I just helped him in the bed I layed in before." He grunts a little in pain when the rubbing alcohol is applied to clean the wound and the old stitching is taken out.
"Thank...you for taking care of my little girl."

Pierro his white suit at the hem of the sleeves it pretty much covered in blood but it is not the first time he got blood on this perfectly white suit since he knows how to wash it out. "Her mother was one of us, after she passed we had to take care of her for her until we found you. We are glad you sobered to take care of her.
We know her longer then you do" he said and starts to stitch up the wound.

Although it hurted Pantalone remains dead silent laying there. They know her longer then he does... that hits quite hard when he thinks about it.
"Why not keep her here? It sounds to me like you all are sort of family for her?"

A good question that got Pierro thinking.
After a small silence and finishing up the stitching he would gently pat the blood away so it wouldn't stain Pantalone his skin. "A child should have their parents because if the child doesn't, despite serounded with love from family like people, it won't ever be enough or compare to the love of a parent.
I trusted you would recover and get better for her and you did so you not only made me happy, you also impressed the others who opposed of it" it is kind of ironic coming from Pierro because he abandoned his own son but he is still speaking the truth.

Pantalone would slowly sit up with the help of Pierro and let the other wrap clean bandages back around him.
A little nervous to ask this he asks it anyways because he was curious about this.
"And...what did Dottore think about me?"