8.

"HELP ME! SOMEBODY HELP! AGH-..."

Dottore didn't flinch when the blood splatters on him when he kills this man after having tortured him for over forty eight hours with still no information.
He takes his gloves off before he comes up from his laboratory to the meeting room where most of the harbingers are gathered. "Nothing..."

Arlecchino was hugging Isabella who has no tears left to cry.
What happened is, is that when the week, when Dottore and Pantalone their fling passed and the man went to meet up with his boss to discuss the future of his job he never came home.
Both Dottore and Isabella thought he was busy with his new work so they waited for a week but nothing and thus he brought Isabella back here and they went to search for the man.
It is secretive that this meeting and their search is being held as their superior and leader of the organization the Tsaritsa couldn't know a thing about it.

"You tortured that man in the most brutal of ways and still did not say a word...tsk..." The Captain said with his deep slightly raspy voice.

Dottore has those voices back in his head but his anger and determination for finding Pantalone allows them to ignore them much better then before although he is slowly going mad.
He NEEDS to find this man.
Arlecchino let's Childe take Isabella from her so he could distract her with a game so that Arlecchino can discuss things "Misty might know something..."

"Who the fuck is Misty?" Dottore said unamused as he takes the blood covered apron off handing it to a agent who rushes to him to take it from his hands so they could go and clean it.

The woman sits down at the table "the second highest ranking in the field. While Pantalone is a man and treats VIP's she would be the woman treating VIP's" with everybody looking at her she rolls her eyes before glaring at them "what? Can't I seek some fun?
Let me invite her here" she said but as she gets up to call her she gets called by her instead.
Speak of the devil.
Picking up she puts it on loud speaker but while they expected dirty talk they could hear the frantic breathing from the other side of the line like they are in hiding and scared "Arlec...he ...he is insane...please safe me...please safe me from this hell hole. I can't do it anymore! He will find me!"

"Where are you?!" Dottore rushes to Arlecchino her side to speak to the phone since where Misty is could Pantalone be.

The woman did not expect there to be somebody else other then Arlecchino so she trembles more in her hiding spot but this situation us dire so she would answer honestly "I don't know! I don't know! I'm sorry!"

"Misty breathe...calm down. Take in your seroundings, the sounds, the smell" Arlecchino calmly said into the phone.

"The air is dense. Like...underground. it is wet with leaks. The smell is horrible...I cannot tell what it exactly is. They use vats to put the corpses in so the flesh will burn of their bodies so only bones will be left as they crush those up and make diamonds from it...it's sick...u-uhm...I can't see much at the moment. But I am sure I am underground"

"Did you see a man with black hair and purple eyes?" Dottore hastily asks.

"No- wait! Wait wait! NO!" She screams before a loud thud is heard and she was being dragged away while the phone layer there on a open line.

Arlecchino hangs up and looks at Dottore. "Do you know of any facility beneath water?"

Dottore shakes his head and that makes him more frustrated that he didn't know these things. "I'll kidnap more and torture them more and more until I get a awnser. Each torture more brutal than the other..."

"Isn't there like a old aquarium park miles away from here?"
Everybody turns to look at who said it as it was Isabella who said it.
"We learned a few things in school. It shut down due to the high criminal activities near it. It was not good for business."