11.

After having his wounds taken care off Dottore walks out in the bustling hallway but he looks down when he feels a child hug him.
The doctor has always hated children yet the child hugging him, Isabella, he has grown to care for and he has gotten a soft spot for in his heart.
"I am glad you are safe! You saved daddy!"

Dottore cannot help but smile and pat the young girl on her head before gently rubbing the top of her head "he is in the other room. Auntie Arlecchino will stay with you alright? Uncle Childe is in another room." He waits for Isabella to let him go before he leaves the hospital walking by Capitano his side "Give me a cigarette"

The Captain raises a brow and glances at Dottore with a judgemental look "Do I look like a fucking servant to you?"

"Look at you...unscaped. who is here with fucking stitched up bullet wounds and a broken arm? Give me a fucking cigarette..." He looks up at the man fix his high ponytail.

The Captain rolls his eyes and from his pocket he grabs a pack of cigarettes and offers Dottore it watching the other take it out and put it out struggling to take out the lighter the other let's out a deep sigh "your fucking miserable right now" he said grabbing the lighter and lights the cigarette for Dottore.

Blowing out the smoke Dottore feels much more at ease now. "That you are a brute able to handle everything is not my dahm problem" they have a back and forth as they leave the hospital. As they get in Arlecchino her car they can lend for a little bit Dottore sits in the backseat with the captain as they still bicker but when they see who is behind the wheel their eyes go wide "Pierro you go behind the wheel..."

Columbina starts the car rolling her eyes "relax, will you both? Jeez...stopping the bickering to just act out in panic of me driving"

"I would happily not break other bones..." Dottore said unamused but as they speed of Columbina drives so fast they are all pressed back in their seats and it is a miracle they hit no pedestrians and as she parks she hits the breaks spinning the car between two others in a emty spot parking the car perfectly.

Looking in the rear-view mirror she smiles at Dottore and Capitano who are sitting there like they have seen all seven disasters of this world. "Told you it will be fine" she smiles sweetly at them and blows a bubble with her vibrant pink bubblegum making it pop.

They all get out of the car and Dottore is a little wobbly.
Today he got close to death twice. Not just by Daemon but also by Columbina and her driving.
"Fuck" he looks at the cigarette that dims between his fingers the last bit of ash crumbling off.
"I barely could smoke it...not like it was good anyways. Your taste is terrible"

The Captain elbows Dottore his bad arm on purpose and walks inside not saying a word.
Pierro walks over to Dottore and hands him something "you can gift this to her"

Dottore throws the cigarette on the ground and grabs what Pierro hands him as they enter the building.
Making it to the floor, they walk in watching the Tsaritsa stand at the end of the table. Dottore throws the thing gifted to him by Pierro on the table as it rolls towards the tsaritsa.  It was none other then Daemon his head that rolled over and stares at her with his dead eyes as still some blood spilled over the table.

The woman isn't even phased seeing the head of her son lying on the table and just looks back at them "do you feel powerful doing that? I am not phased nor moved." She shrugs and grabs her son his decapitated head by his hair and just tosses his head on the ground out of her sight. "Oh how mad you all are at me. You all killed hundreds yet if I want to kill a whore suddenly it becomes a big problem?"

Dottore his head twitches once as the corner of his lips turn upward before he smiles holding his anger back "he has a name..."

"Oh? He does? Most know him as a whore, slut, prostitute, stripper, a man of many talents in bed I mean. That is how they call him. Don't forget Dottore you formed a connection with him while that never was the plan. You fell for him...it is your own fault" she said and wipes her hands clean from the blood.