5.

Seeing Dottore speed off with the car Pantalone panicks and curses beneath his breath. He rushes inside to try and find more so appropriate clothing to wear that are not work related as he ends up finding in the debts of his closet a black turtleneck and nice looking black pants. For shoes he puts nice business like shoes that he managed to find before putting his trenchcoat back on as well for a black scarf. Taking his work bag along he rushes to the main road that is a little bit away from the trailer part so by the time he arrived he is out of breath.
He holds his hand up seeing a taxi approach and it stopped.
Pantalone may not have known Isabella for long, he may only recently have discovered he is the father to her, yet that does not mean he couldn't care for her and in fact he cares greatly for her.
This new thing within his life, this new person he accepted with open arms;
he is happy she came in his life since because of her he wants to be a better person, Because of her he is trying his best to not lay a single hand on the extreme drugs.
The taxi driver didn't want to risk getting too close to the school so Pantalone just pays him eher ethe taxi driver stopped and runs towards the school. He sees parents cry and hold the corpse of their child, he sees tears of joy their child is still alive, he sees partners of the teachers cry they lost them or they survived. So many emotions are here and here Pantalone stands with nobody in his arms.
The cold hair blows trough his hair and coat as he can sense without Isabella and or Zandik how lonely he actually would be.
This is what it used to feel like?
They brought so much warmth and joy in his life that he forgot about how lonely and dark it once was.
All these thoughts about his dark, lonely, miserable past makes Pantalone tear up as tears roll down his face thinking he might end up alone again, he is scared to end up alone again.
The darkness washes over him once more as he stands there alone, the world around him fading away to him being all alone in a emty world.
Something snaps him out of it and that was a little girl voice calling out for him.
When his eyes lock with Isabella and Zandik walking out of the school and towards him it was like they are the light at the end of the tunnel.
The man rushes over to them and doesn't just hug Isabella but he also hugs Dottore tightly in his arms.

Isabella obviously hugs back and manages to wrap her arms around his neck and legs around his waist so that he could carry her instead of Dottore "daddy....Zandik is hurt"

Pantalone looks at Isabella gently wiping the blood of her face before he continues to hug her taking a step back from Dottore and looks at him and his wounds his purple eyes going wide with worry. "MEDIC!"

Dottore stood there unbothered despite bleeding as he stands like he normally would putting his hands in his pockets "I'm fine" Seeing the disturbed expression on Pantalone his face he could not help but chuckle "Let's go home." He said and starts to walk to the car.

Pantalone watches the other walk away like that still with that same disturbed expression on his face.
Before he can get a word in Dottore already has stepped in the driver's seat of the car.
He was driving?!
Pantalone gets in the passenger seat keeping Isabella close to him who is resting against him.
She can finally calm down from the shock she initially felt and now from all the crying and being scared it tired her out, being in a safe space with the man that saved them all and her father she fell asleep quickly on Pantalone.
"You are seriously hurt Zandik...you are leaking large amounts of blood. We must get you yo a hospital"

Dottore would drive them home despite having a bullet wound in his stomach as he just seems calm as ever "it is nothing. When we get to your home I will stitch myself up" he shrugs it off like it is nothing not realising he is only disturbing the other more.

Pantalone keeps quiet and just holds Isabella in his arms looking straight ahead. No human should act this way when shot. So calm and like how they are without the bullet wound.
Upon arrival Pantalone puts Isabella in her bed in her bedroom but as he walks out he is faced by the reality Dottore really meant by what he said in the car.
He really was going to stitch himself up.
Dottore had taken his blouse off and he had grabbed a large bottle of fire-water opening it and pours it on the wound. It stings like hell and thus Dottore moves his head to rest against the backrest of the couch, his muscles tensing, letting out a grunt.
That is when Pantalone would walk in and seeing Dottore like this, most might find the sight of him grunting, throwing his head back, his muscles tensing from the pain oddly attractive but Pantalone is none of those people.
He calmly walks over to the other his side and sits down besides him having his hands on his knees, his posture perfect yet tense as he does not dare to relax when the other is in so much pain.
Not only that but he also cannot bring himself to look as he just sits there like a statue, frozen in time.