Their rules

You see babe, not only they have you imprisoned, but you also have rules to follow.

1: the mansion has four floors(five if the garage is counted), and you can freely wander around in the fourth one anytime, so the top one. That's where they keep you. No going out on balconies by yourself though, they have cameras and those will alert.

2: when they tell you that no one of their fancy connections are coming over, you can also go down to the other floors if you dare. The garage is only when at least one of them is with you, same with balconies.

3: if you want to go outside, only with at least one of the oldest members, since they're afraid that Tae would let you run off accidentally. And the other four are fit, so you stand no chance against them.

4: you're being watched with cameras in your room and they let you know that immediately when they got you there.

5: you tell them if something feels wrong with your body. From menstrual cramps to a broken bone, they have to know immediately.

6: you've got a bedtime baby!! You have to be in bed at least at 9pm, the only exceptions can be when one of them is the reason to keep you up. (For example, T. invited you to his game night with Tae)

7: your attitude is up to you, even though you got to experience the things what happen when you talk back.

8: restricted areas, which mean that certain rooms or areas of the mansion may be off-limits without supervision. These areas could include the basement, attic, or any rooms designated as private spaces for the members.

9: your technology usage, such as phones, computers, and internet may be restricted or monitored. The one you always have available is Spotify in your room on a tablet, nothing else bae. But you managed to convince Z. to download a My Little Pony game on his phone, so he gives it to you sometimes. But then you should expect him breathing on the back of your neck the whole time you have his phone in your hand, happily putting Fluttershy's house around the map.

10: Personal Hygiene: You are expected to maintain personal hygiene and cleanliness at all times. Your first thought would be that it's because they're boys and they're sexist and want a woman with no body hair who doesn't fart or take shits. But it's not the case, the cleanliness part only contains you taking a shower every day and brushing your teeth in the morning and night. The boys have no problem with the hair on your body and things like those, the point of this rule is for you to keep yourself up and stay healthy.

Well, that's mostly it! Enjoy your stay bae🫶