YUNGI- SNOOZE🔞

Top: Yunho
Bottom: Mingi
Background plot: after a long and hard day at work, Yunho goes home to find his lover ready to snooze him...

No one's POV
Yunho had never dreaded a day called Friday before, but there's a first time for everything. Friday was not the best day for him, not when he had so much work piling up at his desk every hour. It didn't even seem to help him that he was the CEO's assistant and he required him to be at his desk at all times.

The only time Yunho could get a breather was when he had gone to the restrooms, glad to be away from all the havoc that was going on. While learning against the wall, his phone rang, breaking the peaceful silence that was overwhelming Yunho. Picking it up, he read the ID name and it was his boss, calling him to a meeting on his behalf. Softly, Yunho groaned and soon walked out the small cubicle and towards his own office which was right next to the boss's.

He couldn't wait to go home and embrace himself in his boyfriend's hold, hug him till all the blood runs out his body. He missed him and he couldn't even call him cause he was pulled on every corner of this building. He scurried off to his office and took his necessities before hurrying off to the meeting at hand. That was not even a quarter better than the rest of his day. The paper work was getting harder and harder each second that passed.

"Jeong! Come here!" Almost immediately, Yunho whined as he sank of his chair, whispering profanities under his breath before standing up and heading over to his boss's office. When he arrived, the boss was in a meeting with some other older man who had been eyeing Yunho when he got in.

"Sit, this is Mr Mark. He's gonna be working with us from now on. Mr Mark this is my assistant Jeong Yunho." They shook hands but Yunho felt as if the man's hand lingered on his longer than he inticipated before he let go with a smile of his own. They spoke and talked about whatever they had been planning bit Yunho didn't want to be there. He wanted to be in the hands of his lover as he cradled him to sleep on their couch, right after watching some movies. He couldn't wait until his shift was over.

After some time, the little meeting ended with Yunho giving the man his numbers since he is the assistant, telling him he'd call if things changed. He headed back to his office right when his friend who worked on the lower floor came behind him. He walked over to the couch before landing on it with a small thump.

"Tired?" San asked as he joined Yunho in, his leg over the other while coffee was in his hand. Yunho could only nod. Right then he got a text, his face brightening up as he saw who texted him, all the tiredness draining off his face.

Baby❤
yah, Jeong Yunho
when are you coming
home? missing you.❤

Golden retriever❤
might be a little late love.
missing you too.
hate it here🥲
gotta go, bye baby.❤
Read 16:00pm

"Think he's mad. I mean I'm not gonna be home for another two fucking hours San!" Yunho busted out as he sank further into the couch. Seemingly, they were smoothing his back. That only hurt like hell. San only smiled and nodded.

"You work too much and Jesus, the amount of caffeine you be drinking is absolutely not healthy hyung. Ask for a leave?" Yunho flew out of the soft cushions with wide eyes. He could do many things but asking for a leave isn't one of them. He's rather be fired than ask for a leave. He ended up literally throwing San out of his office before going back down to his famous good for nothing chair, right before the annoying ring in his ears started, only to realize his office phone is ringing and goddammit, it was his boss, again.