Make up Part2. 🔞

No one's POV
San was seeing absolute red. But he couldn't deny it, Wooyoung looked hot. He was wearing a baby blue skirt, with a corset and thigh high socks with dome boots. He looked girly. Even had light make up on that made him look more hot and ethereal.

"Oh you already know each other. Goodie! Okay, I'm gonna have to leave you guys. Bye!" Jongho says leaving, going towards a bunch of other dudes by the corner. San was still looking at Wooyoung like he's gonna kill him. But he does nothing, instead he turns around, and he starts walking towards the kitchen. Leaving Wooyoung a bit nervous as he went with him.  In Wooyoung's eyes, San was a lot more different than before.  He looked.. dominant. Wooyoung wanted to say something but he was interrupted by San slamming him on the door of the kitchen. No one was in here, which San was grateful for.

"What the fuck are YOU doing here!? You here to stalk me, ruin my life all over again? Wooyoung I don't want you here! Do you even know how long it took me to get over you? A year, a whole fucking year. A year of me telling myself I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE!" San's breathing was rigid. He hated the fact that he wanted to hug Wooyoung till he's out of breath. Kiss him till he can't remember his own name, touch him. But he didn't. Cause Wooyoung already did that. Wooyoung was hugging San. San hugged him back. San missed this, he missed him vice versa with Wooyoung. They stayed like that for a while,  embracing each other.

"Sannie, I'm honestly so sorry. You didn't deserve that. Me and Hongjoong cut ties after I told him you broke up with me. He said he had hope that we would get back together. I have hope too. I love you do fucking much San." San just stood there hugging his ex, that he missed so much. After a while they separated from each other. San had glossy eyes meaning he was silently crying, Wooyoung wiped the tear that was about to fall.

"Can we start over? But this time, take things slow?" Wooyoung was more than happy, he grabbed San by the nape of his neck.. then they kissed. Ever so slowly. Wooyoung opened his mouth for San to slip his tongue in. They missed this. San went towards Wooyoung's neck, giving him feather like kisses before slightly sucking on it. San's hands found way to Wooyoung's ass, forgetting he was wearing a skirt and something else. "Is this a thong? Woo you wearing a thong!?" Wooyoung smiled when he heard San calling him that.

"Uh yeah? Before I came here, Mingi made me realize I loved cross dressing. So with me, everything is girly. Hope you ain't uncomfortable." Wooyoung took his own hands, placing them on San's that were placed on his ass. He makes San squeeze it, moaning in San's ear.

"I see you haven't changed. Still a little tease you always were." San smirked back at him, he leaned in and kissed him on the lips but this time things were a little rough. San placed Wooyoung on the counter. San slipping his tongue in, Wooyoung moaning was a perfect combination. Wooyoung soon pulled away, breath rigid looking at San dead in the eyes before speaking.

"San, can we do "it"? But only if you're comfortable. I know it's still a bit early but I'm really horny right now and you looking hot right now is not helping." San smirks at him, he spread his legs getting in between them. Wooyoung now had a tattoo on his thigh that reads:

Even through hell
You were always there for me
Sorry.♡
San read it out loud to understand what the message is. He looked at Wooyoung who was smiling at him, getting off the counter, he turns around showing his other tattoo that San realises that it matches with his own.

Amicus Ad Aràs San
San was absolutely speechless as Woo turned around to face him, with tears in his eyes.

"I've never stopped loving you San." He goes for San's lips and the older instantly responds, tapping his under thighs, telling Wooyoung to jump on him. He walks to one of Yeosang's guest room also being very cautious not to fall. Getting at the door, San kicks it open, then kicks it shut. Wooyoung drops down from San, instantly being pushed to the door. San's hands were now kneading Wooyoung's perfect, plump ass, he pulled the zipper of the skirt down, letting it fall to the floor. San never broke the eye contact as he slipped his hand in Wooyoung's thong grabbing his bare dick, making Wooyoung release a long strip of a moan. But Wooyoung needed San in him now!

"S-San not this t-time, I need you i-in me n-now! Please!"

"Well you said please, on the bed on all fours princess. Strip yourself but put the skirt back on. I wanna fuck you in it." Wooyoung complies as he puts his skirt on but takes off everything else, he goes over to the bed, arches his back ass in the air as he spreads his legs more. San was already naked as he was lightly jerking himself off. He went behind Wooyoung, puts his dick at his entrance. Already feeling a bit dizzy and finds out Wooyoung is rather more open than he thought. He slowly starts sinking in, the younger releasing lewd sounds. San start thrusting his hips slowly but roughly.

"Daddy! Please?"

"Please what princess? What do you want me to do?"

"F-faster! Please go rough on me, bend m-me in half. I need i-it."

"Whatever you say princess." San's pace got unbelievably wild, leaving Woo as a moaning, crying mess. All he did was whine moan the gasp. San was absolutely loving it. He then turned Wooyoung on his back, gets in between then he starts thrusting again. The view for San was breath taking, Wooyoung's eyes were rolling back as his hands searched for something to grab, eventually landing on San's shoulders. He pulled San closer making him go deeper in him, he was scratching on San's back and the older didn't mind at all. "Wanna know h-how flexible you are?" Woo did nothing but whine and mewl at San's words. San pulled out, going in harshly, hitting Wooyoung's prostate dead on making him gasp out loud.

"FUCK! JESUS Choi San!! So fucking deep! Yes, yes, yes. I wanna know! J-just d-don't stop." San took Wooyoung's legs, he folded them, then he held them up like that, still thrusting wild. The angle was good for San to go any deeper if possible. Wooyoung's skirt was driving San over the edge and he didn't want that. He wanted this to last all night. He started going slower making Wooyoung worried a bit. San freed his legs and instantly Wooyoung wrapped them around him, pulling him closer. San was still thrusting but he wanted to pour his heart out for the younger. They were hugging, Woo releasing soft moans here and there, followed by small "oh my God San~ s-so good" and San releasing soft groans and grunts.

"Sannie? You O-okay?"

"Yeah, I'm good. You just feel so good around me." San says, hugging him closer if possible. Wooyoung smiles, pulling San's face from his neck, looking at him. He brings his face closer, placing his lips on San's. Wooyoung aims to pour his heart out when he slips his tongue in San's mouth, holding him by his neck. San moans into Woo's mouth, his hips moves at a bearable, soft pace. He soon pulled away, going towards the younger's ear.
"I love you so fucking much Jung Wooyoung. I always did and always will. I want this to last forever." Wooyoung's heart swelled at San's genuine words. But his smile fades away quickly, being replaced by a pleasure filled face. There was a familiar heat coiling inside both their stomachs as San quickened his pace making him(Woo) cry out in pleasure.

"Ah! Mhhm. Shit f-feels so good, Sannie?" San hummed not slowing down. "I love you too. Say it w-with me. Amicus-"

"Ad-"

"Aràs." They both say the last word together as they release.

"Choi San, I love you. Thank you for giving me a chance again."

"I love you too and you better not mess up this time." They both lay in each other's arms, feeling happy and finally at peace. They had each other again.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》♡》》》》》》》》♡》》》》》》♡》》》》》》》》♡》》》》》♡

Hey guys! Like I said long chapters all the way!
Hope you enjoyed this!❤