JOONGSAN- ONE OF THE BOYS. P2 🔞

Smut warning! ⚠️⚠️
Choking,mid high sex and stuff :)

No one's POV
Hongjoong woke up after two hours of sleeping. He looked over to his left and saw San sleeping ever so peacefully on his shoulder.
Until...

"I'm not sleeping Joongie. I was laying here, wanted your comfort." San said through a hushed voice. Hongjoong smiled and softly pushed San off, wanting to see his face. He placed his hands on both San's cheeks and squished them, making his lips jutt out like a pout. He then leaned in and placed a soft kiss to his lips, but San was quick to pull away, looking at Hongjoong with a scowl.

"What? Are you okay?" Hongjoong asked, looking at San with almost wide eyes since the younger never pulled away from him and his kisses.

"I know the reason why you left early today... you had sex with Wooyoung didn't you?" San asked with a glare accompanied by a pout on his lips. San had always told Wooyoung to stay away from Hongjoong and he'd always tell Hongjoong to stay away from Wooyoung too. He'd always say "Joongie, the kid is bad news, stay away from Wooyoung", though Hongjoong never understood why. San would just shrug it off and tell him to just stay away.

"Yeah, and? Is there something wrong with that?" He asked getting out of bed and heading over to his drawer and pulling out a cigarette with a lighter. The whole time, San just stared at him, having nothing to say at that time. The older kept eye contact while he placed the cigarette between his lips and lit it up and drew out a huge puff, licking his dry lips after.

"I told you to stay away from him! Why don't you understand?!" San yelled as he started walking over to him. He harshly grabbed on his hand before he made another puff. Hongjoong was unusually in the mood to mess with San and this conversation was the right way to do it.

"What are you? My dad? You don't get to dictate what I should do with my life, Choi San! If you want it like that, you can go down on your knees and suck my dick." Hongjoong said, a smirk peacefully set on his lips. He saw the look San flashed him, the younger withdrew from his hand and walked closer to him. A smug look on his face, while he did so. Hongjoong slowly walked back and felt himself hit the edge of the table, whimpering when the younger traced his finger around his chest.

"I'm not your father, but remember Joongie..." He trailed off. Hongjoong's eyes widening when he saw San sink down to his knees. The sinful look San had on his face while he looked up at him. "I own you. You.. are mine, nobody else's. This body, I own it, those sinful lips, I own them. No one but me. So if you know what's good for you, you will stay away from my cousin. Am I clear?" San asked, darting out his tongue and licked on the outline of Hongjoong's crotch which sent the younger to reel.

"You don't get to control me San-ah." Hongjoong said, coaxing San's head up with his index finger. That scowl was placed on San's face again. He let himself be pulled up by his jaw, his eyes coming in view with Hongjoong's fierce ones. Hongjoong swiftly switched their positions and now he was the one leaning his body on San's. San placed his hands around Hongjoong's lithe waist and looked at him with a dead look in his eyes.

"What if, I want Wooyoung's dick up my ass? What if I wanna bury myself in him? Is there something wrong with that San-ah?" Hongjoong asked his a sarcastic tone as he lit up his cigarette again since it burned-out. He placed it between San's lips instead of his own, causing San to pull a long puff before he blew the smoke out with his nose and through his lips.