JONGSANG- TOUCH ME🔞

Requested by MG_5555 hope you enjoyed it!

Top: Yeosang
Bottom: Jongho
Background plot: Yeosang loves physical touch, Jongho doesn't. A small mistake that results in a fight between the two but ends with a night of passion.

No one's POV
Choi Jongho was upset at himself. He quietly watched as his boyfriend Kang Yeosang hurriedly took his keys, wallet and phone. Before the older could leave, they shared a long eye contact as if waiting for someone to say something. When no words were said, Yeosang broke away from Jongho's eyes and stormed out. What happened you ask? Well this morning Yeosang made a huge mistake that even the elder wasn't aware of, and it resulted in Jongho freaking out on him so much that it had Yeosang taking a breather.

Flashback
Yeosang and Jongho were binge watching one of the youngers favorite series, of course, Yeosang kept a safe distance from his lover knowing quite well he didn't love physical touch as much as he did. He wouldn't lie but he hated it, not having to touch his boyfriend the way he wants to but he's awfully used to it. Their silence was comfortable until the younger broke it.

"Hyung? Are you okay?" Asked Jongho, the confusion and curiosity making Yeosang nod his head. With no further words exchanged, they continue watching before Yeosang abruptly stood up, heading to their shared bedroom. The younger, who was confused as ever, stood up, paused the TV then followed his lover up the stairs. When he got to their room, he saw Yeosang standing very close to the window.. smoking. That only happens when he's frustrated and angry at something or someone.

"Babe? Are you okay?" Jongho asked as he slowly approached the older, he badly wanted to touch hum but he couldn't. He didn't want to. He heard Yeosang sigh before taking one last puff of his cigarette and threw it out the window, watching as it swiftly landed on the green grass. He then turned around and looked at Jongho up and down before nodding again and moving away from the window to the bed. When Jongho was trying to move closer, a hand was placed in front of him, stopping him.

"Jjong, I'm fine. Just... don't come any closer." Yeosang said, standing up and heading for the bathroom. Why was Yeosang do disturbed? He wants touch. He feels like he's being touch starved and damn is the man hungry. He's hungry for Jongho's touch but he knows he can't, he can't touch him whatsoever.

On the other hand, Jongho was confused as to what was happening with his lover. He wanted so badly to ingulf him in a hug but again, he didn't want to. So he stood. Waiting for his boyfriend to at least say something to him.

"When? When can I touch you?" That was unexpected. What did he mean? Yeosang reappeared, his hair looked a mess and he looked kinda drunk. But the cute kinda drunk. He also looked like he had washed up his face cause he had small droplets of water on his neck and forehead.

"W-what? Hyung what are you saying?" Yeosang walked closer, Jongho took heavy steps back, moving away from his lover. Jongho wasn't scared and he knew Yeosang was right to ask him that question. When will he let his boyfriend touch him?

"I asked, when can I touch you? I want to touch you but I'm scared that I'll hurt you." Yeosang's voice was so soft that if Jongho's hearing wasn't good, he wouldn't have heard him. The older inched closer and when Jongho didn't move away, he thought it was time. But boy was he wrong. The minute he was nose touching with his lover, a harsh push was thrown upon him making Jim stumble on his feet and fall down on his ass.

"What are doing! What's wrong with you, why can't you give me my personal space? Huh! Is that too much to ask from my boyfriend?!" To say Yeosang was shook, that would be an understatement. He was feeling guilty and he couldn't even explain himself cause the minute he stood up, Jongho was out the door. Hastily, Yeosang fled out the door and ran after his lover. He made a move to call the younger out but was cut short when he was suddenly slammed against the wall.