Make up🔞- WooSan

Background plot:
TOP: Wooyoung
Bottom: San
Chapter 2
Top: San
Bottom: Wooyoung
San and Wooyoung broke up 2 years ago due to Wooyoung being unfaithful to San by cheating on him with his best friend Hongjoong. San decided to move to go to Australia to study there with his brother, while Wooyoung was also in Australia, studying law there. A party gets thrown for one of their mutual friend at his house. Them meeting again, San took his anger out on him.

San's POV
How could he do this to me? I've been nothing but faithful to him and he goes and does this? I gave him my love my trust and my fucking body! I decided that no matter what he says, I'm leaving. I'm so fucking broken.

No one's POV
San patiently waits for Woo to return back from his "friend's brunch" date with the guys. His bags already packed, ticket already booked. He just wanted to break up with his boyfriend before leaving. He hears the door click open, signaling San that Wooyoung was home.

"Babe? I'm ho-. What's going on here? San!" San heard his name being called, calmly he went downstairs. His eyes met Wooyoung's for a brief moment. Wooyoung had his eyes glued on his boyfriend's bags. He went towards San to give him a hug, but San pushed him away slowly.

"I'm l-leaving Wooyoung. I'm tired." Wooyoung looked genuinely scared and confused as to why is he leaving without him and what did he mean he's tired? San was trying hard not to tear up at Wooyoung's confused state. "Don't act like you don't fucking know, Wooyoung! Where were you today?!" Suddenly San yelled making Wooyoung jump a bit on his aggressive tone, he's never seen San this angry. That means, he found out.

"I-I was at Hwa's house for b-brunch babe. I'm not lying to you right now." San was seeing red as he slapped Wooyoung across his face.

"Really? Brunch with Seonghwa and the guys? I called Hwa, he said there's no fucking brunch happening at his house!? One last time, Wooyoung.  Where. Were. You. Today?!" Wooyoung kept quiet,  giving San the clarity he needed that indeed Wooyoung is cheating on him. San broke a tear, then they fell uncontrollably. "Really Wooyoung? I gave you nothing but love and you go and cheat on me?! With my best friend? Why? Why would you do this, what have I ever done to you? Wooyoung I loved you, cared for you and what do I get? You fucking my best friend in my car!?"

"San, I'm really sorry. I really didn't mean for it to be this way! San you know I love you right? Please just give me one more chance, I will prove it to you that I do love you!"

"How many chances have I given you? Huh!? I'm tired of always being the idiot that always dishes out love but I get nothing in return! We are over Wooyoung!"

Present time
San's focus
San was in class right now. After his break up with Wooyoung two years ago,  he moved to Australia with his brother, Jongho. San was still in love with Wooyoung but he desperately needed to move on. He started working out, practiced on being a top and leaving his bottom side in Seoul. When Jongho texted him that his boyfriend (Yeosang) was throwing a party, San was thrilled and said yes he's coming to it. He needed a release on life in order to let go of Wooyoung. But what he didn't know was that he was going to meet the person who "broke his heart" again.

At his apartment
San decided on wearing black leather pants, a turtle neck, his black leather boots. Topping his outfit with a few other accessories. He looked like a real fuck boy. He also pulled up the sleeves to show off his tattoos. Before leaving, he got a message from his brother.

Jonghoe ❤🔞
Hey so here's the deal. Sangie's
best friend is also coming here, but I
need you in be nice to him okay? Please?🥺

Choi San the idiot ☠❤
Uh OK? But what's his name and what does
he look like? I can't babysit someone whom
I don't know. 😪

Jonghoe ❤🔞
I don't know his name but all I know is that it's
his first time here but he's been studying on the other side of Australia.
Please? He's a cross dresser. Any guy you see wearing a
baby blue skirt, that's him.💁 Also, do you perhaps have
you know 👉👈..

Choi San the idiot ☠❤
What?

Jonghoe ❤🔞
You know..some condoms?

Choi San the idiot ☠❤
Condoms!? Yeah,  why? You
and Yeo gonna you know. 🤪

Jonghoe ❤🔞
No! Uh we are just gonna
uhgg! Why am I  even trying? Yes me and
Yeosang are gonna have sex. Happy?😳

Choi San the idiot ☠❤
No not really, just eww.🤮
But I'll bring 'em with.
Jonghoe reacted "😲" on your message
What? It's pretty much the truth.

Jonghoe ❤🔞
Why you act like you haven't had it?🥱
Read 13:50pm
Don't ignore me like that!
Read 13:50pm
Okay at least come with the condoms?
Read 13:53pm
I'm sorry, I know what it does
to you.😔

Choi San the idiot ☠❤
Yet you still bring it up! Whatever
I'll bring your stupid lewd condoms.
And I forgive you, it's not your fault. ❤
I gotta go now! Be there in 30.
Read 13:56
Jonghoe reacted "❤" to your message

Finally San takes his car keys, driving off to Yeo's house. On the way home wonders who this guy is. Arriving, he goes in the house, few people going in out. He instantly sees a blue head standing with a blonde one.

"Jongs! Hey I've looking everywhere for you. Where's Yeo?" San says as he recognized that Yeosang's hair is a shade of pink and he really doesn't know who this was.

"Oh hey Sannie! He's in the bathroom fixing himself up. But here beside me is Yeo best friend. Remember."

"Yeah, yeah. The one I'm supposed to be nice to."

"Uh San this is Wooyoung. Jung Wooyoung." San feels his heart dropping as the blonde male turns around facing San."

"Hey San, long time no see." Wooyoung says as he looks at San. Who looked angry no, no he looked livid.