First time 🔞- JoongSan

Top: San
Bottom: Hongjoong
Background plot: San and Hongjoong have been best friends since middle school. They have a huge fight and Hongjoong decides to visit San after not seeing him for 1 whole month. They make up in a steamy way. (Hongjoong is a virgin in this story, which San breaks :))

No one's POV
Flashback

"Why would I do that? Do you think so low of me?!" San yelled loudly to the younger fuming boy who is or was his best friend. They were fighting because Hongjoong thinks that San broke off his date with Felix.

"Because, you NEVER want to see me happy San! Never! And I'm sick and tired of it, my fucking life doesn't revolve around you!" Hongjoong yelled back. But stopped as he saw San was crying.

"Really?! I never want to see you happy? Hongjoong I rooted for you to go ask Felix out when you were here trembling and fidgeting like a bitch. And I'm holding YOU BACK!?" San was not crying anymore but rather he was mad. He always supported Hongjoong and this is how he gets appreciated?

"You fucked up my date with him. He said someone was holding me back and it's too obvious that it's you!" San went closer to Hongjoong, backing him up on the wall.

"Get. Out. Of. My. House. Kim Hongjoong. Since I'm holding you back, why don't we just stop being friends? Yeah, from now on, we're nothing but strangers. Now get out!"

End of Flashback.

Since then, they never spoke to each other. It has been one whole month not talking, seeing laughing or teasing each other and both males missed each other so much. While Hongjoong was at home, his sister talked him in to talking to San, saying San wasn't the same anymore. He had black circles under his eyes and he barely kept up with school work and he really doesn't eat anything. This made Hongjoong feel bad. Here he is, in front of San's apartment, knocking on his door before hearing a faint "coming." The door unlocked to a worn out looking San, which broke Hongjoong's heart. When they made eye contact, San's face frowned a bit before smiling his dimple smile and giving Hongjoong a bone crushing hug. He also felt San's tears on his shirt meaning he's crying. He hugged back, before being pulled inside by San who was still not breaking the hug.

"Joongie! I missed you so much. Why did you actually leave me!?" To say Hongjoong was confused was an understatement. Didn't San tell well practically yell at Hongjoong to leave his house and he never wanted to see him again?

"You really are something else Choi San. You were the one that told me to leave, remember? And I'm truly sorry, I'd do anything to gain your trust and our friendship back." San pulls away from the hug, he looks at Hongjoong smirking which made the shorter gulp hard.

"Anything you say?" San was now backing him against the wall. Hooking his arm on his waist to pull him close. "You know now that I think about it, you accused me of never wanting to see you happy. Can you make up for that?" San hand was now roaming on Hongjoong's neck to his chest. His fingers slightly brushing his nipple, making the shorter whimper. San's brought his lips closer to his neck, he kissed the flesh before biting on it softly. Hongjoong gasped for air as San started sucking on his neck, his arms automatically wrapped themselves around San's shoulders, throwing his head back to give San more access. San pulled away making Hongjoong whine a bit.

"S-San please." Hongjoong was practically whining, it made San insane at how beautiful Hongjoong was. San's hand reached down for the shorter's ass softly spanking it, making Hongjoong release a low moan.