Confession In Bed🔞-WooHwa

Top:Wooyoung
Bottom: Seonghwa (little Seonghwa at the end)
Mentions of knife play, BDSM and Bondage
Background plot:  Seonghwa has had a crush on his best friend Wooyoung for a very long time now. He decides to confess to him when Wooyoung comes to hang out in his dorm, deciding to do in a very sexual way.

No one's POV
Here's Park Seonghwa, pacing around because his best friend is coming over. Why you ask? Seonghwa likes Wooyoung, no he loves Wooyoung. He has been wanting to confess to him for a very long time but he has never had the courage to do so. See, Wooyoung is straight but Seonghwa doubts that because he's kissed him before, Wooyoung wanting to know how it feels to kiss a guy. Luckily he enjoyed it and complemented Seonghwa's kissing skills, but they never brought it up again. He heard a knock on the door meaning Wooyoung was here. When he opened the door he was met by a sight indeed. Wooyoung was wearing a brown oversized sweater with loose white sweatpants matching with his brown and white Air Jordans, his blonde-black hair neatly combed in an apple haircut. He moves to the side to let the younger in before being attacked in strong hug.

"Hi hyung! Ready for movie night? I know I am!" Wooyoung screams as he let go of Seonghwa, but pulled him go the couch. Seonghwa smiled turning on the TV before going go to the kitchen to make them some popcorns. He returns to his position on the couch, placing the snacks on the table. "What movie we watching today?" Seonghwa smirked as he went in Netflix, he paused to look at Wooyoung.

"365 days." He knew where he wanted this to go, he knows Wooyoung gets horny and hard quickly when looking at something that has to do with being naked.

"You tryna get me horny and ripped huh? But it's aight. Hey let's make a bet, whoever gets horny and hard first gets to give the other head. Deal?" Wooyoung says pulling his hand out which Seonghwa gladly shakes. They snuggle closer to each other as the movie starts. Half way through the movie Wooyoung was squirming in his spot. It became impressively harder when it was the scene were the girl and guy were fucking on the benches beside the swimming pool on the yacht. Seonghwa noticed and smirked at Wooyoung.

"Woo? You OK there buddy?" Seonghwa asked fully facing a blushing Wooyoung.

"Uh y-yeah, I'm good. Movie just boring can we watch something else?" Wooyoung asks in hopes of Seonghwa saying yes but unfortunately for him, when Seonghwa was reaching for the remote he pulled the blanket with him exposing Wooyoung's hard on. Seonghwa sees it he smirked knowing he won the bet. When Wooyoung tried to hide it, Seonghwa was quick enough to grab his hands and place them above his head, he placed himself on the younger's lap, he went towards Wooyoung's ear whispering,

"Youngie you lost, so you know what that means." Wooyoung whimpers as Seonghwa nibles on his ear before licking down his neck. But Wooyoung was quick to change their position, putting Seonghwa on his back, getting in between his legs.

"You wanted this to happen, didn't you? I have a feeling there's something you want to tell me?" Wooyoung asks as he lowers his lower weight on Seonghwa. Seonghwa was pretty stubborn so, Wooyoung went forward with his lower region making Seonghwa's breath hitch. Wooyoung smirked at the older's reaction.

"If you want me to tell you, you're gonna have to stop." Wooyoung instantly stopped his movements. He knew Seonghwa likes him but he didn't want to jump into any conclusions, he wanted to hear it from him. Seonghwa looked down between him and Wooyoung,  he suddenly felt shy but he built the courage to look him in the eyes. "I-uhh,  okay look Wooyoung, I like you, like like like you.  I know you're straight and everything but first time when we kissed saying you wanted to know how it feels to kiss a guy, I never really not thought about it. I knew it was wrong of me to like you without your consent but I could help but feel like I needed more of what you gave. I know I need you-."