V2 Chapter 4: The Dance

Start from the beginning

Yang waving with her left hand as her right holds the laser pointer, in a sing-song voice: "He-lloooo!"

"What are you...?" Blake started to ask.

Yang grabs Blake's arm. "We need to talk."

And with that, amid Blake's single cry of surprise, Yang whisks her partner out of the library.

Meanwhile Kanji was in his room meditating when he heard a knock on his door he stood up and answered the door to see Yang hold Blake's arm

"He-lloooo!" Yang said in a sing-song voice.

"Umm Hello Yang." Kanji replied.

"We need to talk." Yang said as she then grabbed ahold of Kanji's arm and whisk both him and Blake away.

Emerging from the steaming bathroom in nothing but a pink towel wrapped around his lower body, Ren sighs in contentedness and starts walking away, only to be stopped by Jaune suddenly appearing in front of him.

"We need to talk!” Jaune said.

And with that, Jaune amid Ren's single cry of surprise, Jaune pulls his teammate away, leaving his bottle of "Samurai Shampoo '' to spin in the air before dropping to the ground.

Jaune was sitting on his bed in the dorm room, talking to Ren. “Ren... I'm just gonna say it. You are one of my best friends. These past few months, I feel like we've really bonded, even though you don't say much. I mean, you're really quiet. To be perfectly honest, I don't know that much about you, personally, but darnit, I consider you to be the brother I never had!”

Ren is still only wearing his towel and looking extremely uncomfortable, but he still nods and smiles at Jaune when he's done. “And I you.” He said as he tries to be attentive from then on, but keeps glancing at his usual outfit hanging by the door.

“Which is why I wanted to get your advice on... girls.” Jaune said.

“Girls?” Ren asks, he sounds surprised, but starts reaching out for his clothes while Jaune is looking away.

Jaune was trying to find the right words. “I just... don't know... how to... girls. Um, I-I guess what I'm asking is... Well, how did you and Nora... y'know…”

Ren puts his hand down after almost touching the green robe, but looks even more awkward now.  “Uh... uh... uh…”

Nora clears her throat to get the boys' attention on her, wearing nothing but her emblazoned headphones, a "BOOP" T-shirt, and pink lightning bolt shorts as she reads a book resting on her knees, before she laughs nervously.  “We're actually not "together-together..."

“NORA I SAID HEADPHONES ON!” Jaune yelled.

Nora does so quickly under her leader's command.

Ren then focused on his friend fully. “Jaune, what is this all about?”

Jaune sighs deeply before speaking, obviously depressed by staring at the floor as he talks. “It's Weiss. I'm completely head-over-heels for her, and she won't even give me a chance. She's cold, but she's also incredible. She's smart, and graceful, and talented. I mean, have you heard her sing? I-I just wish she's take me seriously, y'know? I wish I could tell her how I feel without messing it all up.”

“Then do it.” A voice called out.

Jaune looks up to see Pyrrha in the doorway, with Ren and Nora doing the same.

“Uh, wha?” Jaune asked.

Pyrrha then walked into the room. “Tell her exactly what you said. No ridiculous schemes, no pick-up lines. Just... be honest.”