The Actual First

Börja om från början

As soon as her figure disappeared from sight, Traumerei emerged from behind the pillar and his servant and the owner of the café bowed to him as a greeting.

"Young master, I am ashamed to say that the young lady refused the money for her help, as well as a checkup at the Po Bidau Private Hospital."

"...it's fine," Traumerei muttered, yet somewhere in his heart, he felt immense disappointment, as if he was just rejected. "This feeling..." he once again clenched his heart, "is new..."

"Should we follow her?"

Traumerei thought for a while before sighing. "No, it's fine... perhaps it wasn't meant to be."

"Pardon?"

"It's nothing."

Traumerei decided he would forget about the kind brunette girl who didn't even seem to be in the same world as him. Right, she was just a kind passerby who will go on her daily life without even knowing the young master of Lo Po Bia family had taken interest in her. Just a fleeting coincidence, no more no less.

That is, until he once again saw her- not just in the school he was attending, but in his own class.

The S Class.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since the ice cream after-school outing they had, it had become a common occurrence for the S Class to hang out together after school hours. At first, their hangout place would be the convenience store just a few blocks away from Aurene's apartment, then they would sometimes play around in the park nearby.

Now, Aurene was completely convinced that these dear classmates of hers weren't the typical arrogant rich kids she'd always see and hear about. Not only did they cancel their drivers' commitment to driving them home, but they also seemed to particularly like to hang around after school like any other normal students at these cheap stores. The acceptance they showed was a stark difference from her previous classmates, who would rather brag about their new bags or clothes from famous brands. One time, there's even the childish (and shameful) situation of Jahad and Eduan fighting with the kids from the neighborhood over the basketball court.

Another thing that changed the most was probably her relationship with Bloodmadder.

Before, there was an invisible line between her and the giant male, but now, they were as close as best friends- the man even urging her and the others to call him by his nickname.

"Well, um..." Aurene fidgeted as they gathered around her seat.

"Yes, Aurene?"

The brunette hesitated for a long time before she asked, "Are you sure it's fine to call you this way?"

The man only smiled. "Yes, of course. My family also calls me that," the man shyly scratched his cheek, as if he just revealed something embarrassing about his childhood.

"Why didn't you tell us this wayyyyy earlier, Maddy?" Yurin complained behind Aurene, who still pondered if it was okay to call him with such... nickname? It sure sounds like a name privileged only for close family members. "Your name is so long that I didn't know what to call you when we were kids!"

"Is that so?" Bloodmadder- well, Maddy sheepishly chuckled, looking a little apologetic. "I thought it would reveal my real background if I mentioned it, and I didn't want to lose the friends I made for the first time at the time."

A certain blue-haired male snorted. "LOL, you were worried about that? Heck, it doesn't even match your image."

Aurene silently smacked the back of Eduan's head as she smiled at Maddy, finally understanding more and more of this classmate of hers.