Chapter 17: UA

Izuku Pov:

After I told them that I wanted to be a hero and after they told me their story, they started training me. The training was hard but I didn't give up. I am going to become a hero and help those who couldn't get help themselves. I had train for 10 months and had finally got ready to take the hero course but I then ran into a problem.

Izuku: What do you mean I'm not aloud to do the hero course.

Cal: Its exactly what I said. I want you to do General Ed and work yourself up from there. This is the best choice for you.

Izuku: How do you know this is the best choice for me?

Cal: Because I can see into different timelines and you going to general education will help you more then you think.

Izuku: Tell me reasons on why I can't take the hero course test.

Cal: I will give you some. The first reason is the test is bias. I don't like hoe many people with good quirks and a great heart don't get to become heroes because there quirk isn't made for the text or they just don't have a fleshy quirk. The second reason is teachers are going to watching this event. Its going to look kind of suspicious that not only that you have super strength, Razer sharp claws & teeth, being very skilled, but also have the ability to heal. I want you to make a friend so they can have your back just in case anything bad happens. The third and last reason is your old bully USA taking the test. Your not ready to face him yet. You might lose control or even get badly hurt. I want you safe and this is the only way to do it.

Izuku: But then how can I become a hero?

Cal: Through the sports festival. There you can have a shot of becoming number one and getting into the hero course. This also give you time to control your anger and fear around that so called "childhood best friend." Please just trust me.

Izuku: Ok I will take general studies if that what your really want me to take.

Cal: I what you thinking right now but just know that I really do want you to become a hero just not this way.

Izuku: Fine I kind of understand but I am little upset about it.

Cal: Don't worry everything will work out just fine and if you ever need help you can just run back here. Xylo and I will do everything in are power to help you.

Izuku: Thank you.

I headed to UA and took then general studies test. I passed and was now walking to UA. I'm kind of excited.

I walk into my classroom and took my seat in the back as I wait for the teacher. Then a student with purple hair had decided to sit right next to me. Looking at him, I couldn't help but notice how good looking he looks. No bad izuku, you can't think that. You just saw him. You don't know anything about him yet.

Then the teacher walk in and we were all told to introduce ourselves and our quirks. Everyone went around saying there name and quirk until it was my turn. I got up and walk in front of the class.

Izuku Mind: Ok just like you practice

Izuku: Hi my name is Izuku Midoriya and my quirk name is sleepy wolf.

I the headed back to my seat and set down then the purple hair person got up.

Shinso: My name is Hitoshi Shinso and my quirk is brainwashing.

He then went to go sit back down. When he did I heard people started whispering which just made me remember the bullying that I had to go through at my middle school. This is going to be a long day.