Chapter 12: WolfWalkers

Izuku Pov:

Cal: Welcome New WolfWalker. I have been expecting you.

Izuku: I- You- Wha?

Cal: Yes I know this must be really confusing for you but I can explain everything. We just need to wait on someone is all. By the mean time why don't you ask some questions as you seem really confused.

Izuku Mind: What is happening? I can't tell if this is real or a dream.

Izuku: Umm who are you and what do you mean wolfwalker?

Cal: My name is Cal and what I mean is your the new wolfwalker. Now I know your going to ask what that is and all that but you will have to wait because someone needs to be here so I can explain everything to you and what happen to make you like this.

Izuku: Wolfwalker?

Cal: Just follow me.

The huge white wolf which I guess is name cal took me to a beautiful area of the cave. There was a waterfall and everything. He stop at the rim of the water before turning to me. Look into the water. Tell me what do you see?

I did as I told and saw I turn into a black wolf with bright green eyes. I was shock before turning to the other wolf who is like double my size.

Izuku: Is that me?

Cal: It is but don't worry everything will be explain to you and look at that he finally return.

I look at him confused until I head a lot of feet entering the cave and a new smells entering my noise.

Cal: Come on follow me and don't worry they won't hurt you but the wolves will be very curious about you.

Izuku Mind: The wolves!?

I follow cal and when we got to the main area I saw lots of huge wolves there but one caught me eye. It was the one that bit me before cal step in and protect me.

Cal: There you are xylo. I thought I told you to not leave the cave.

Xylo: I'm sorry Cal but the wolves and I just needed to go for a run.

The big dark brown/black fur wolf with bright purple eyes turn to me before going into shock.

Xylo: Is that him?

Cal: It is but now that you are all here, I can explain everything.

The two huge wolves had sat right next to each other wolves that seem to be smaller from there size but still pretty big for being a wolf look at me curiously. I couldn't help but get a little nerves as they look at me but Cal did tell me they won't attack me so I will take his word for it.

Cal: Ok lets begin. You my friend became a wolfwalker because of this idiot right here.

Xylo: I said I was sorry.

Izuku: What?

Xylo: You see when a wolfwalker bites someone, they too become a wolfwalker. I bit you and in return I turn you into a wolfwalker but don't worry I can fix it if you like me to.

Izuku: Wait your saying I'm a wolfwalker because you bit me?

Xylo: Yes

Izuku: So this isn't my quirk.

Cal: Yup not a quirk.

Izuku: And you can fix this?

Xylo: Yes I can. You see only the wolf that bit you can fix this.

Cal: But only if you want us to. This is your choice.

Izuku: If I chose to a wolfwalker what happens?

Cal: Nothing bad. We will take you in as one of are own, teach you everything you need to know about being a wolfwalker and in the end if you want us to be your family then we can become your family.

Izuku: I accidentally would really like the second option please. You see I don't know if you know about quirks and all that but I'm quirkless.

Cal: I know and I also know how this world is like with people like you around.

Xylo: What do you mean Cal? Just because someone is powerless doesn't mean there useless.

Cal: Will this world don't see it that way. They would bully and hurt people who have weak or villainous quirks. Then there are those who aren't born with power at all. They get it the worse.

Xylo: What!? Is this true?

Izuku: It is Mr. Xylo

Xylo: *growls* this world is so mess up. Why can't be the old days Cal? Where it didn't matter if you had a quirk or not?

Cal: I don't know but if you really want to keep being a wolfwalker then we can teach you.

Izuku: Thank you but you still have explained what a wolfwalker is?

Xylo: A wolfwalker is a magical creature that use to live in the old aged. They are a person in the day and a wolf at night.

Cal: Pretty much the saying goes, Your a wolf when your sleep, a person when your awake.

Izuku: So my body is just asleep?

Xylo: Yes and when you are ready to be awake, all you need to do it tap your body with your paws until your wolf soul goes back into it. Then you will be wide awake.

Izuku: Ok but how would I get back? I was kind of following a bird when they pretty much leading me here.

Cal: Don't worry Banjo will lead you back home.

Izuku: Banjo?

Cal: Its the bird that you were following.

Izuku: Oh ok.

Xylo: Now with that out of the way. Why don't we start training you Izuku.

Izuku: Wait now?

Xylo: Yes now. Come on follow me. We have lots to do and so little time to do it.